Author Topic: Add-on groups  (Read 1231 times)

I like to host different things, and it is a pain to switch between the addons I require for each thing. Is there an addon that can make "favorites", or could someone make one please?

I like to host different things, and it is a pain to switch between the addons I require for each thing. Is there an addon that can make "favorites", or could someone make one please?
Use all your addons. Even if some are not necessary. Unless it's a server script or something.

Use all your addons. Even if some are not necessary. Unless it's a server script or something.
Ehhhhh
Might not want to do that, it increases the loading time.
BY A LOT.

this is terrible advice

RTB used to have something like this, but i think it broke. idk what ephi's plans are with that, but i feel like he's stated his intention to fix them

you can also configure mods and then copy the ADD_ON_LIST.cs in config/server to another folder as a new name and switch them around when you want to change, but a more automated approach would be good

RTB used to have something like this, but i think it broke. idk what ephi's plans are with that, but i feel like he's stated his intention to fix them

you can also configure mods and then copy the ADD_ON_LIST.cs in config/server to another folder as a new name and switch them around when you want to change, but a more automated approach would be good
Yeah I used to have that old addon, and it did break. Deleted it.
I forgot about copying the addon list, I'll probably use that however it would still be nice if we had an addon of some sorts to do this :/

It'd be a little complicated, especially when it comes to adding new add-ons to the server, but I'm pretty sure you can execute the add-on list. That being said, you can set it how you want it, and then copy/paste the ADD-ON-LIST.cs to another .cs file and execute it whenever you want to use it.