Author Topic: BubbaGum - SUDDENLY, FORUM WHORE  (Read 21504 times)

So recently i have seen that the forums has aqquired a new forum whore, first with aeris, miika, then stocking, but now we are blessed by the presence of BubbaGum.

Not only is she bathing in unwanted self-importance, she also bringing her whole forum whiteknight club into the party with her, provoking multiple jokes threads that completely spam the off topic section, along with her 140-pages-in-6-days thread in which everyone asks her to see her flat chest, her vag, or just random parts of her body.

She's annoying. Plain and Simple. aaaand this has to stop.

Everything was pretty peaceful after LordTony/Aeris were both banned, Shygriff stopped being a nuisance, everything was alright in the land of the /b/lockland forums. Then she decided to make her handicap known to the world! this has happened very recently too, a couple days before her 140 page thread started. and now she has a whole brigade of white knights to defend her whenever someone says anything bad.

I'm just pointing this out forums, i don't want another aeris/ningyou/stocking to become empress of the forums again. not again.

I smell attention whore (OP obviously is madly in love)

I don't remember miika forum whoring much

may be wrong though

I actually enjoy it when someone becomes liked and/or hated by everyone on the forums. Makes things interesting again.

That being said, I find Bubba to be a pretty cool person, but it's true she's getting a lot of attention all of a sudden. I'm more neutral on the subject.

I actually enjoy it when someone becomes liked and/or hated by everyone on the forums. Makes things interesting again.

That being said, I find Bubba to be a pretty cool person, but it's true she's getting a lot of attention all of a sudden. I'm more neutral on the subject.
this.

she's only e-famous for now, let time pass and it'll be over

Bubba is cool IMO. I see what you mean, but then again, everyone is attracting more and more attention especially with Maxwells new topic.

She's nice and all but the attention is very very annoying. It'll blow over though, I'm sure.

i wonder how many people have attempted to be her (e)boyfriend
hehehehe

also what shygriff was only poopy for like a day or something

i wonder how many people have attempted to be her (e)boyfriend
hehehehe

also what shygriff was only poopy for like a day or something
Ahem

also who the hell would want to be an e-boyfriend?

inb4bubbamakesasmartremark

She's nice and all but the attention is very very annoying. It'll blow over though, I'm sure.
Well that's the thing. She uses that to get the white knightin' going and all.

We just wanted to have fun :c is literally the only excuse I hear. I can say the same thing a LOT of others things.

Not to mention she'd send scantily clothed pics for games anyday I bet.

She claims she isn't an attention whore but if you look at it broadly, yes, CLEARLY she is. 140 pages in SIX days?! Jesus christ

Well that's the thing. She uses that to get the white knightin' going and all.

We just wanted to have fun :c is literally the only excuse I hear. I can say the same thing a LOT of others things.

Not to mention she'd send scantily clothed pics for games anyday I bet.

She claims she isn't an attention whore but if you look at it broadly, yes, CLEARLY she is. 140 pages in SIX days?! Jesus christ
Cucumber! Wtf man I thought we talked about avoiding BubbaGum. She only gets you mad/in trouble. You're better than her.

Cucumber! Wtf man I thought we talked about avoiding BubbaGum. She only gets you mad/in trouble. You're better than her.
stuff man I know D:!

But every time I wanna have a nice glance at off-topic SHE'S THERE ASDLFKJASDLFJ

Keepin my mouth shut from now on, and gettin' back to work on some CuCorp-y stuffs