Author Topic: Bwopper - Doing Spamming on a Non-Spam server and being idiotic.  (Read 2282 times)

There's servers specifically made to be spammed on?

yeah thats what i was thinking. there is a "non-spam" server?

yeah thats what i was thinking. there is a "non-spam" server?
I used to admin this one server, was either CaPs or randomguy's. Anyway this jerk comes on and places a large red baseplate just to spawn a sniper rifle. Now when I hosts my servers I just turn off all those useless addons and weapons. Either you build something or just talk about stuff. All those shooter kiddies can go somewhere else.

yeah my freebuilds without a contest or anything. i disable all vehicles and weapons and events.
obviously i dont populate it very well lol.
but the few that remain are some of the greatest blocklanders you would ever wanna build with :D

Oh yeah. I can't take pics without the chat disappearing -_-

Oh yeah. I can't take pics without the chat disappearing -_-
The PageUP button prevents that

"a non-spam server"
Now there's a concept!

what am i reading

It seems to be a cluster forget of what seems to be a sort of "dialouge" sir.

starting to wonder how people actually want to waste their time typing out the chat rather than just screenshotting it
and it makes it seem false, too

I remember back several years ago when I hosted my own spacebuild server a lot, and my friends would join, we'd have freakout periods where we would just go beserk spamming 5x range music bricks playing ear rape all over my builds and hosting RYNO-V and homing rocket minigame DMs.
then we'd all together spam the chat

those were some of the best blockland experiences of my life

admittance to spamming (?)
please tell me youre kidding

The part I was mad at is spam the server when portal comes back he will be mad