Author Topic: Hodototman- Trolling/Flaming my inbox for no reason  (Read 10339 times)

I just literally can't believe you just... Like holy stuff.
People are legitimately as handicapped as this?

Hoooooly forget.

Let me explain this to you little forget for brains.

Jimmy dislikes Bobby
Jimmy tells his friends that he dislikes Bobby because Bobby stole his lunch one day
Jimmy's friends tell Jimmy they also dislike Bobby, but for other reasons
A week later, Jimmy has been left out of his little conversation about Bobby
Jimmy figures he isn't getting enough attention so he hops into the conversation and blurts:
"GUYS ITS OK I TOLD BOBBY I FORGIVE HIM, STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM PLEASE BECAUSE I FORGAVE HIM"

It doesn't loving matter Jimmy forgave Bobby, you know why? Because Jimmy's thoughts aren't loving relevant.  Jimmy is an attention whoring little twat.
Why the forget are you so mad? It was a 2 day bump, chill your loving mantits.

Why the forget are you so mad? It was a 2 day bump, chill your loving mantits.
Holy stuff you guys literally have to be legally handicapped.

The bump isn't the point, it's the fact he bumps the topic that is already dying JUST to point out that he forgave Hodot, so that means because he made the thread all the sudden we all have to drop anything we have against Hodot because HE said so.

It doesn't loving matter Jimmy forgave Bobby, you know why? Because Jimmy's thoughts aren't loving relevant.  Jimmy is an attention whoring little twat.
His thoughts aren't relevant? Are you loving Kidding me?

He's the guy who made the damn thread, dipstuff! Also, his intention was to get people to stop bumping, and not to attract stuffheads like you.

So nowadays being 'nice' means to BUMP a topic that was almost dead to tell everyone to stop BUMPING the topic?

Then tell people that have every right to continue the conversation to stop because he said so.

Ohhhhh, I forgot that's what society deems as being nice.

If you didn't catch on because I wouldn't expect you to, that was a little thing called sarcasm
Stop being a little bitch and realize that attention whoring isn't being nice
For your information since you can't read, (no offense bro) Banished was the one who bumped it and Setro told people to stop posting.

His thoughts aren't relevant? Are you loving Kidding me?

He's the guy who made the damn thread, dipstuff! Also, his intention was to get people to stop bumping, and not to attract stuffheads like you.

Being the poster of a thread gives no right to 'stop' the thread when you feel like it, there's a reason locking isn't possible in drama dumbforget.

For your information since you can't read, (no offense bro) Banished was the one who bumped it and Setro told people to stop posting.
Setro bumped it 2 days after no-one posted, it was dead, it was literally one thread from being on the next page.

lock this OP yola is ruining!!!

Being the poster of a thread gives no right to 'stop' the thread when you feel like it, there's a reason locking isn't possible in drama dumbforget.
Setro bumped it 2 days after no-one posted, it was dead, it was literally one thread from being on the next page.
No you idiot, Banished posted before you.

Jesus Christ.

No you idiot, Banished posted before you.

Jesus Christ.
Banished posted on April 6th, today is April 8th.

So tell me how 8-6 =/= 2?
Actually don't because it does.

Soooo... Okay.

ahhh I just saw this

It's quite funny how you're calling others annoying on Skype, when you had to make a public apology for being an annoying cunt on Skype yourself.
Guys, please stop bumping this.
It's over, he apologized and I accepted it.
Please stop beating the dead horse.

Excuse me?

Excuse me?
THAT IS TWO loving DAYS

HOOOLY stuff WHAT ARE YOU NOT loving SEEING

THAT IS TWO loving DAYS

HOOOLY stuff WHAT ARE YOU NOT loving SEEING
OH MY GOD YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT

Banished posted yesterday, but Setro posted TODAY. OH MY loving LORD.

loving prick
People are legitimately as handicapped as this?
you little forget for brains.
little bitch
dumbstuff.
hodot is a complete egotistical prick.
you guys literally have to be legally handicapped.

I actually wasn't even mad

SUUUUURRRRRREEEEE

Banished posted April sixth, okay?

Setro posted April eighth, okay?

Now tell me, what does eight minus six equal?

SUUUUURRRRRREEEEE

Was definitely talking about that one significant post, not the total in general, but okay, you'll argue that so I'll just go ahead and say it doesn't matter to me whether or not you believe so there ya go.

Also, insults =/= angry

Calm down bro. You're been acting really stupid lately.