Author Topic: Mega Man 11 Pre-order Trailer  (Read 1355 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2PAI5JNAT8

Quote from: video's description
Mega Man is back! The newest entry in this iconic series blends classic, challenging 2D platforming action with a fresh new visual style. The new Double Gear system boosts Mega Man's speed and power for a new twist to the satisfying gameplay the series is known for. Coming to Nintendo Switch on October 2, 2018.

looks pretty good, might pre-order it if i have time

wow, this game reminds me a lot of mighty number 9!

The voices are still better than Mega Man 8, MMBN5DS and X4... They arent good but they are... Okay i guess?

wow, this game reminds me a lot of mighty number 9!
Except it actually looks good and won't make you cry like an anime fan on prom night

Looks promising, but why is it so distinctly similar to might number 9's art style?

Gameplay wise it looks like it'll probably be a good Mega Man game, but the art style still looks cheap to me.

You have to go all out on a 2.5d game on imo

Looks promising, but why is it so distinctly similar to might number 9's art style?
cause mighty number 9 was trying to be mega man...

like the only reason people got hyped about that game was it promised to be megaman but modern, except it just fell flat. this one shows actually decent/good gameplay, comparable to the original megaman games. and in addition its by nintendo so you know its not going to be literally garbage tier like no.9, at worst just bad.

and in addition its by nintendo

This just in: Conan Forgets Research Was a Thing

well forget i wasnt paying attention lmfao. im not usually this handicapped.

probably why i dont post that often on things i dont /really/ know about. the rest of the points still stand though