Author Topic: Filipe1020 and his minion BlocklandSpencer  (Read 14493 times)

A while ago, Filipe1020, also known as Billy1RBStudios on YouTube, made a video called "The Pony Killers". It's a video in which Filipe and his friend BluMcBox expresses their hate towards everything My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic related, including the bronies. (Although he says he doesn't hate the bronies, his reaction to when he realised that I was one speaks for itself. See picture below for further proof to why he's lying.) I comment on the video claiming that I've lost respect for him, to which he replies something like "well it's my opinion and I have the right to express my opinion".

So: I am not allowed to point out that he's in fact the one being disrespectful, while he has every right bash the bronies on YouTube.

This comment contradicts his statement about how he doesn't hate the bronies.

So what's been happening very recently is that since I've been stating my opinion and arguing with Filipe, his little helper BlocklandSpencer (as he's known on YouTube, not exactly sure about Blockland username) has been sending me "threats" about him removing me from his friend list (oh my, I'm so sad), and a couple of days ago he sent me this.

It's a megaupload link, and this is where it leads.

I'm not sure if it actually is a virus, but I don't want to take the risk.

tl;dr filipe is a hypocrite and spencer is trying to threaten me with a virus

Discuss.

I don't think this belongs in the drama forum if it has nothing to do with the actual forums

Wow, Filipe1020 is stupid, and his buttbuddy BlocklandSpencer, he can't even make a virus, hes just trying to scare you, what BlocklandSpencer did was a stuff move.

I dont understand why you blurred out the link and the filename.

I dont understand why you blurred out the link and the filename.
Posting anything that harms your computer can be bannable.

I doubt it was Filipe1020 that sent you that virus. Probably just a fanboy of him, but either way he shouldn't be saying stuff about "bronies" and MLP stuff, It will just stir stuff up.

Fillipe1020 is one of those people who think there cool and stuff.

He's just trying to get attention

I recently RE ADDED him after the removal for no reason on steam
We were cool and stuff...

Guess what he does.

Removes me. Blocks me. Again.
Last time I spoke to him in Brazilian language (just for the laughs thinking he would under stand it cause he IS BRAZILIAN)
So he removed me, Heh.
But then he Re added me.
Claiming to not know what happened the day HE removed me
Fillipe1020 Crying for forgiveness, To Me and flubbman. (cause flubbman is a bronie, He rages, And because I only wanted a chat :c in a language he claimed to have understood.)

Then there comes a time when BLOCKLANDSPENCER (steam name Spencer) Randomly steam calls me and when i refuse the call...

Yup!
He removed me aswell!

The comments he posted on flubbmans page..

Hope I didnt waste your time :c

~ Maxwell23461

I doubt it was Filipe1020 that sent you that virus.
his little helper BlocklandSpencer (as he's...                               ...and a couple of days ago he sent me this.
Spencer sent me the "virus".

the weird thing is

my real life name is spencer
wtf

Broken image on maxwell's post

Let me fix it for you:

And maxwell, he's really not a good friend to keep up with.

I like how he blames MLP for ending our friendship, when he's the one who started it all.

I've heard of the happy virus before.

and here it is

I've heard of the happy virus before.

and here it is
What the flying forget?!

I highly suggest everyone NOT download it, it is not worth your timing.

I like how he blames MLP for ending our friendship, when he's the one who started it all.

HE's WRONG :'C... WRONG WRONG WRONG. WRONG.