Author Topic: Filipe1020 and his minion BlocklandSpencer  (Read 14487 times)

Forums, I am sorry. I have been stupid. I shouldn't of spammed you saying 'i hate mlp!'. Please forgive me for being stupid about it. Even though my opinion has not changed on mlp, I still want to be friends and say sorry. If you dont trust me, too bad.

Despite the fact that you call us friends and handicaps and dont respoect someone for who they are!

I THINK WE SHOULD FORGIVE YOU! :D

[Totaly not being sarcastic!]

Anyway quitting the forums for a long time due to what I did, sorry for any convinience.

User was banned for this post
Good riddance

Forums, I am sorry. I have been stupid. I shouldn't of spammed you saying 'i hate mlp!'. Please forgive me for being stupid about it. Even though my opinion has not changed on mlp, I still want to be friends and say sorry. If you dont trust me, too bad.

We forgive you.

Anyway quitting the forums for a long time due to what I did, sorry for any convinience.

User was banned for this post

Yay. This should give him some time to look over his actions.
Forgiven because people make mistakes.

Yay. This should give him some time to look over his actions.
Forgiven because people make mistakes.

You're dumb.
He saw what he did wrong before he was banned:

wait wait, i jsut figured out that i will get banned if saying that, forget it forget it, will stay, i just dont gonna say a word about MLP i promise

And sadly, i have to be with the bronys on this. killing ponys is like saying their mom is mentally handicapped and ugly, they immediately have something about it. But this whole topic is stupid, let's just let it die.

He got subs; he was doing well. But then his power/ego overtook him and he screwed it up..

Never DID like his videos...

and here I thought friendship was magic.

and here I thought friendship was magic.
not when you're a loving moron

not when you're a loving moron

not even when your intelligent.

MLP sucks. You should probably download that virus.

Wow nice reasoning and arguments behind your opinion.

Are you mad that some teenagers like a TV show?
Yes, yes you are, I can tell by the blind insults and baseless arguments.

You people act like it's child enthusiasm.