Author Topic: Filipe1020 and his minion BlocklandSpencer  (Read 14495 times)

I'm surprised that he has not been active on blockland, he was last active on July 27, 2011.

Ahem yeah... And i said for a long time that I respect you to be a brony, but nooo, you never listened me

That's the name of his secondary YouTube channel, it is him.
After looking some more this may be his forum account, although I have no proof that it is.

Ahem yeah... And i said for a long time that I respect you to be a brony, but nooo, you never listened me
What. Can you explain more than one sentence?

And about the virus thing, i never (for the love of god) never know about the virus, I dont even know how to make one.

What. Can you explain more than one sentence?
Well, I was chatting on steam with him, I just got surprised about he said that he was a brony, he said that I will hate him about it and then I said no, And I said i respect the fact that he is a brony but he never trusted me about it, And I still dont hate him about it (I'm not lying) But i hate the show as well, if he have a problem with it, it's not my deal.

A while ago, Filipe1020, also known as Billy1RBStudios on YouTube, made a video called "The Pony Killers". It's a video in which Filipe and his friend BluMcBox expresses their hate towards everything My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic related, including the bronies. (Although he says he doesn't hate the bronies, his reaction to when he realised that I was one speaks for itself. See picture below for further proof to why he's lying.) I comment on the video claiming that I've lost respect for him, to which he replies something like "well it's my opinion and I have the right to express my opinion".

So: I am not allowed to point out that he's in fact the one being disrespectful, while he has every right bash the bronies on YouTube.

This comment contradicts his statement about how he doesn't hate the bronies.

So what's been happening very recently is that since I've been stating my opinion and arguing with Filipe, his little helper BlocklandSpencer (as he's known on YouTube, not exactly sure about Blockland username) has been sending me "threats" about him removing me from his friend list (oh my, I'm so sad), and a couple of days ago he sent me this.

It's a megaupload link, and this is where it leads.

I'm not sure if it actually is a virus, but I don't want to take the risk.

tl;dr filipe is a hypocrite and spencer is trying to threaten me with a virus

Discuss.

IM sure Filipe would never do this. Ive know him for a while now. and lhe is a awesome guy!
and here is proof he didnt do eet.

This comment contradicts his statement about how he doesn't hate the bronies.
Why don't you just admit that you're lying, and that you hate me and my fellow bronies?

And about the virus thing, i never (for the love of god) never know about the virus, I dont even know how to make one.
I never stated that you were involved with the virus thing.

Seriously, stop saying that you don't hate me. Just admit it.

But i hate the show as well, if he have a problem with it, it's not my deal.
You have the problem. Don't be a richard about something you don't like.

I respect to all bronies, apparently billy1 (or Filipe1020) cannot just handle it.

Why don't you just admit that you're lying, and that you hate me and my fellow bronies?
I never stated that you were involved with the virus thing.

Seriously, stop saying that you don't hate me. Just admit it.
I dont hate ALL the bronies if you want to know, I DO have lots of bronies as friends on steam, such as herobrinex, TheMajorMario, Pixel by Pixel and another people, and i never hated the fact that you are a brony but you STILL DONT TRUST ME

Sorry For the second Post But Flubbman i respect you..but this wasnt meant to be on the fourms. this should have been handled between you and him.. just saying.

Of course, the brony would make a topic about people not liking his fandom.

Of course, the brony would make a topic about people not liking his fandom.
Try reading the OP.