Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 731606 times)

CoroCoro reveals that a Hoopa movie will be coming out this Summer, and that a shiny Rayquaza will be available at the World Hobby Fair (which is of course a Japan exclusive event).

what? pokemon make a japan exclusive event with stupidly good rewards?
what an unexpected tragedy!

i don't like events that give out shiny pokemon. they automatically erase like thousands of hours of effort

people spent so much time getting a shiny beldum and then they just give it away, automatically making every shiny metagross on earth worthless
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 08:11:26 AM by Yosher »

The world is already over run with shinies because of people who spend hours and hours breeding pokemon and then trading them or whatever

I don't think an event would do much harm by this point

i don't like events that give out shiny pokemon. they automatically erase like thousands of hours of effort

people spent so much time getting a shiny metang and then they just give it away, automatically making every shiny metagross on earth worthless

There are way more shinies brought into the game via hacking

There are way more shinies brought into the game via hacking

good point lol

I just begun playing Pokémon Leafgreen again and I abused obtaining nuggets from Nugget Bridge by constantly losing.  It helped me get a Porygon in Celadon City without having to gamble.

So in alpha sapphire is there any reason to go through sea mauvilla part from the dosh
some people mentioned super cool pokemon but there are none to be found

So in alpha sapphire is there any reason to go through sea mauvilla part from the dosh
There's tons and tons of items to find, including Captain Stern's scanner and Beedrillite.

There's tons and tons of items to find, including Captain Stern's scanner and Beedrillite.
i gutted the loot room so i already have the beedrillite
where's the scanner at?

Just spent the whole day super training a Mightyena in attack after I put it in the day care with a ditto to get the perfect egg moves that I wanted.
EV and IV in attack and was not disappointed. 1hko bites anyone?

certainly. you can get the scanner, which you can then give to captain stern, and he will give you a tidal bell. with the tidal bell in your inventory, something will appear in the lowest part of sea mauville. won't spoil it.

certainly. you can get the scanner, which you can then give to captain stern, and he will give you a tidal bell. with the tidal bell in your inventory, something will appear in the lowest part of sea mauville. won't spoil it.

It changes depending on version

There's something below Sea Mauville in AS, but there's something else at the highest point in OR

It changes depending on version

There's something below Sea Mauville in AS, but there's something else at the highest point in OR

i know, but he said he had alpha sapphire