Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 46799 times)

ide just stop private investigating people how about that

I like how you say that yet my image specifically exposes you and Grim. Lol.

I like how you say that yet my image specifically exposes you and Grim. Lol.
i'm just asking if he remembers when he got investigateed. how does that incriminate me in any way?

also Ide, i would like to clarify that are you or are you not involved in provoking the personal attacks against grimlock
i would still like a direct response to this. i know you said you weren't the one who doxed him, but im curious how involved if at all

Calling CG a clique is like calling The Fish Tank, The Retro Arcade, and etc a clique.

Learn what it means before you use it DOB

The irony

i would still like a direct response to this. i know you said you weren't the one who doxed him, but im curious how involved if at all

Maxx is the one who investigateed but ide is the one who spread the pictures around. As far as I know Maxx only showed a couple people, including ide.

Grimlock knows my involvement, It's grimlock choice to explain if he wishes, and if he decides to lie some more I have pictures :P

or you could just directly respond to my question, it's a yes or no answer

I was not involved with the dox. I sent his photo to 3 people.

did the thing you sent to maxx exclusively contain material on how to remove doxes

How the forget do you 'remove' a dox? A dox is just a compilation of personal information. Anyone could have a document of that info saved on a hard drive.

How the forget do you 'remove' a dox? A dox is just a compilation of personal information. Anyone could have a document of that info saved on a hard drive.

Very possible to remove your information off the internet, especially when you're under 18.

Very possible to remove your information off the internet, especially when you're under 18.

Like you mean off sites like pipl and stuff?

bruh stop skipping over my important questions

bruh stop skipping over my important questions

You talked to Nobot, everything he said was pretty much true.

You talked to Nobot, everything he said was pretty much true.
i want you, idethebird, to tell me, was the information you sent to maxx explicitly about how to remove a dox

So Maxx is saying he got manipulated, yet - he deleted every. single. message with me. Not shady whatsoever.