Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 47070 times)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/287499299565207553/300219948587024384/Screenshot_3.png
how does it feel to be absolutely destroyed

everyone should take a step back here that ide is throwing stuff around and redirecting metario as damage control because evidence was posted that shows he helped maxx swat patton

The chatlog is still valid, you just figured out the source lol. Didn't really bite anyone in the ass except the guy who wanted to remain anonymous. Metario, please keep trying.

WHAT THE forget IS A EAGLE517

fair warning, i wouldnt trust those pictures or those claims at all because eagle517 is a known associate of cca

when are ides friends going to learn to stop giving him secret things?? this is the 2nd time he exposed himself in this thread

everyone should take a step back here that ide is throwing stuff around and redirecting metario as damage control because evidence was posted that shows he helped maxx swat patton
another masterful deflection

anyways im going to exit this drama because i individually talked to both patton and maxx and i believe they have come to a consensus and will leave eachother alone.

the last thing im going to say is recognize the difference between evidence and sensationalism because it is especially relevant in this topic

Ive decided to go the extra mile and do the same tricks as metario to prove my point.

If you get the avatar of someone, its really easy to fake messages like metario is doing.

Honestly im on Cca's side a tiny bit. The guy wanted to help host something and hes being attacked for it.

im hoping that you meant dox because i never swatted patton

Ive decided to go the extra mile and do the same tricks as metario to prove my point.
-snip-
If you get the avatar of someone, its really easy to fake messages like metario is doing.

Honestly im on Cca's side a tiny bit. The guy wanted to help host something and hes being attacked for it.
crit you're handicapped all of those messages were sent in a public chatroom where theres logs kept of every message sent and edited/deleted

crit you're handicapped all of those messages were sent in a public chatroom where theres logs kept of every message sent and edited/deleted
You realize making a discord server is easy as 1,2,3 right? And i checked, the count sometimes is 4. Its really easy to make a discord server to fake an image.