Author Topic: Petition For Silleb, City, and Cool Blockhead's keys to be revoked.  (Read 7406 times)

can we just let this die like it was meant to

I'm sorry if I may come off as wrong (and please excuse me for my extreme harshness) but you brought this stuff upon yourself. You need to loving deal with it. You can't ask to die down because you asked to be hated. WORDS HURT.

I don't know Sugar personally, but autism is no loving joke.

You asked people to throw stones at you. You chose to harass a kid when you could've just gone on with your miserable life. You chose to be obscene, and a loving richard.

Next time, before making a stupid choice like this, put yourself in the other person's shoes.
I hope you're happy, you disrespectful excuse for a cunt.

Noedit: I petition for Silleb's and City's BL keys to be revoked. Once a bunch of richards, always a bunch of richards.

I'm sorry if I may come off as wrong (and please excuse me for my extreme harshness) but you brought this stuff upon yourself. You need to loving deal with it. You can't ask to die down because you asked to be hated. WORDS HURT.

I don't know Sugar personally, but autism is no loving joke.

You asked people to throw stones at you. You chose to harass a kid when you could've just gone on with your miserable life. You chose to be obscene, and a loving richard.

Next time, before making a stupid choice like this, put yourself in the other person's shoes.
I hope you're happy, you disrespectful excuse for a cunt.

did you just
Noedit: I petition for Silleb's and City's BL keys to be revoked. Once a bunch of richards, always a bunch of richards.

That'd be insanely stupid

-snip-
Hey, maybe instead of keeping this thread alive, that was not needed you should at least post it in the thread that was meant to be

I don't know how many times I have to admit to being wrong before it gets into your thick hard skull.

Plus, let this die.

Just because we have autism doesn't mean we should treat her like a special snowflake, if these people deserve a revoke for this alot more do as well.

Btw guys, dont mind Ze Operator, he is a troll

Quote from: Ze Operator's signature
If you don't like who I am, or what I do, I will do it even more to annoy the living stuff out of you.

Hey, maybe instead of keeping this thread alive, that was not needed you should at least post it in the thread that was meant to be

Well, I'm sorry if I'm acting a little edge because two stupid kids didn't realize that they literally hurt a lot of people, not just Sugar either.

Just because we have autism doesn't mean we should treat her like a special snowflake, if these people deserve a revoke for this alot more do as well.

Not saying we should treat her like a delicate snowflake. She needs to be treated like a loving equal.
Nobody seems to loving get that everyone is wired differently, and still single out those who they think aren't worth the cut.

I don't know how many times I have to admit to being wrong before it gets into your thick hard skull.

Plus, let this die.

No matter how many times you say it to try to breach my already thick skull, you're wrong. And so is your buddy, Silleb. Has he apologized too? Or has he opted to STFU? Either way, you're both dead to me.

Just because she has autism doesn't mean we should treat her like a special snowflake, if these people deserve a revoke for this alot more do as well.
No edit

I don't understand the argument, "they have a disorder so that makes it okay." It makes it so you can't blame them, but it doesn't make it okay. When a paranoid schizophrenic kills someone, it's not their fault, but it's not okay. You don't put a murderous paranoid schizophrenic back on the street, and you don't unban a super annoying autistic girl.

Not saying we should treat her like a delicate snowflake. She needs to be treated like a loving equal.

Why do you want to treat someone "equal" when they aren't?

I don't understand the argument, "they have a disorder so that makes it okay." It makes it so you can't blame them, but it doesn't make it okay. When a paranoid schizophrenic kills someone, it's not their fault, but it's not okay. You don't put a murderous paranoid schizophrenic back on the street, and you don't unban a super annoying autistic girl.
What I am trying to say but failed horribly