Author Topic: [NEWS] Confederate monuments are being torn down in the South  (Read 11217 times)

This is loving handicapped.

they're definitely comparable wtf
it's the mass exploitation of a group of people. whether they kill them or force them to do loads of manual labor all day every day is kind of irrelevant. both are ridiculously inhumane.

at least put them in a museum i guess

tell me again why i should take an actual fascist seriously in this discussion (or any discussion for that matter)?

didn't you post an article written by some neckbeard that asserted the exact method Donald Annoying Orange was supposedly going to consolidate power and take over the US government

oh wait yeah you did

consulting a fascist on an issue regarding rewriting history and censoring opinions is like consulting el chapo on how to stop drug cartels

didn't you post an article written by some neckbeard that asserted the exact method Donald Annoying Orange was supposedly going to consolidate power and take over the US government

oh wait yeah you did
the forget does that have to do with anything, besides the fact that you have failed to respond to any argument in this thread adequately?

the forget does that have to do with anything, besides the fact that you have failed to respond to any argument in this thread adequately?

you're questioning his credibility, so I'm questioning yours

and because of that I'm not going to take your definition of "adequately" with any merit

they're definitely comparable wtf
it's the mass exploitation of a group of people. whether they kill them or force them to do loads of manual labor all day every day is kind of irrelevant. both are ridiculously inhumane.
sorry i wasnt thinking really straight when writing that up idfk why i even thought that up in the first place

my bad guys

sorry i wasnt thinking really straight when writing that up idfk why i even thought that up in the first place

my bad guys
Well you brought up a good point, which is that people view historical genocides differently based on who they are. Someone who is jewish and had half of their family killed during WW2 would definitely hold a stronger opinion on the matter of the holocaust than someone whose family was enslaved in the US

i guess i did

i didnt mean to place the victims of one atrocity over the other as objective btw, sorry if i came off like that

ragequit is an example to follow for the rest of us

you're questioning his credibility, so I'm questioning yours

and because of that I'm not going to take your definition of "adequately" with any merit
there's a difference between what i posted and him actually admitting to liking fascism

also you're deflecting really hard right now just saying

i think that having public monuments dedicated to a rebellious government that wanted slavery and was against the united states is a little backwards. it's comparable to having public monuments for the axis powers or ussr. stuff like this should be put in museums however so that the history is preserved because keeping track of our history is important so we learn from humanity's previous failings
this post solved the entire thing and the thread is still going

i guess i did

i didnt mean to place the victims of one atrocity over the other as objective btw, sorry if i came off like that
dont sweat it