Author Topic: Turbo Jeep - V3 -  (Read 6768 times)

Why the forget would we need a fast jeep? I think we need a slower jeep instead due to difficulty driving on roads.

Yeah I know about slowing down with C, but I don't like holding that down as it messes my driving up.

Stop living.
Agreed

Why the forget would we need a fast jeep? I think we need a slower jeep instead due to difficulty driving on roads.

Yeah I know about slowing down with C, but I don't like holding that down as it messes my driving up.
Again, agreed.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 03:51:19 PM by blazerblock2 »

so wait a sec... i thought the wheels were supposed to be sideways like tht. it seemed pretty cool  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie:

When you assume that we know what your talking about...
You make an assume, out of assume and assume.

When you assume that we know what your talking about...
You make an assume, out of assume and assume.
you're a dumbass, you didn't even use the right damn word, its assumption.

you're a dumbass, you didn't even use the right damn word, its assumption.
Two words
Example: He assumed that we knew.

yay fixed wheeles!
this is good

i like cookies
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

EW I ATE A GREEN COOKIE

Alright Tabbo Get of of the Forms No one cares Much If he Posts this < besides you aperently> aND dONT POST ANY mORE stuffTY cOMMENTS uNLESS FOR A GOOD reasson Or else I will Kick your Mom
lOL gET oFF tHE iTERNET bECAUSE yOU fAIL  :cookieMonster: