Author Topic: what club nintendo platinum reward should i get  (Read 851 times)

https://club.nintendo.com/elite-status-gifts.do
out of these

i'm thinking punchout but maybe some of the games i havent heard of are good, what do you guys think

new leaf is cool, mario kart is okay, punch-out is good, freakyforms was pretty fun, Zelda OOS or OOA is definitely worthwhile, metroid fusion is SUUUUPER good (if you get that, play it in the dank dark)

Zelda OOS
I still have this for the gameboy color and have yet to beat it... Stuck on the goddamn lava level.

metroid fusion is SUUUUPER good (if you get that, play it in the dank dark)
yes this

It's pretty hard to decide, there's some really good games on there.
VC wise I'd have to say either the best are M&L Superstar Saga or Metroid Fusion. Get Superstar saga if you like rpgs and get metroid if you of course like metroid.
Wii U wise I'd say Tropical Freeze, from what I heard it's really good platformer.
Also OOS and OOA are pretty good too and if own both you can link them up like you could the original which is a nice touch.

i can get you a gold offer if you get me new leaf
im desperate

Punch-Out is a perfect blend of the first and second one (no Mike Tyson tho), so you won't be disappointed if you get it over another reward.
Will say that Mario Kart 7 was nice though.

i can get you a gold offer if you get me new leaf
im desperate

Punch-Out is a perfect blend of the first and second one (no Mike Tyson tho), so you won't be disappointed if you get it over another reward.
Will say that Mario Kart 7 was nice though.
i may be willing to give you new leaf if you get me metroid fusion

i may be willing to give you new leaf if you get me metroid fusion

ok
ill send you the code through pm

sent
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 08:14:20 PM by TeeOS »

the deal has been sealed, locking