Poll

Did you sign the petition? (Reread the first post)

Yes because it is a violation of the constitution
41 (50%)
Yes(other reason) [State below]
1 (1.2%)
No because while it is a violation, this petition won't do anything
20 (24.4%)
No (other reason) [State below]
20 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: "Remove "In God we trust" from legal tender" Petition on Whitehouse.gov  (Read 23819 times)

They're unconstitutional, it's unfair to represent one specific god, because it makes it seem like the nation should be governed by christianity. Obviously it should not.
is the nationed governed by christianity

what the forget is the big deal
This may not be a big deal is comparison to other things going on right now, but it is a violation of the constitution nonetheless.
Before elected officials are put in office, I believe they take an oath to uphold the constitution (I know the president does, I assume others do). Why are they not doing this?

"If it isn't broke, don't fix it" - Quite a few people.
There is nothing wrong with the dollar so why change it? So a few people can stop bitching over 1 word?
The original motto wasn't broke, why did it have to be fixed?

is the nationed governed by christianity
I'm not sure how to respond to this sentence fragment

That's because not everyone in the south is a moron, but a majority can be.
No we got some really intelligent people down here. When you see video's with a southerner in it and they look stupid it doesn't mean everyone is. Me and my cousin act stupid while having fun but i'm actually a smart mother forgeter. He on the other hand is a moron.

No we got some really intelligent people down here. When you see video's with a southerner in it and they look stupid it doesn't mean everyone is. Me and my cousin act stupid while having fun but i'm actually a smart mother forgeter. He on the other hand is a moron.
some

Haha this topic got attacked by morons.

What does my location have to do with anything?
Because following a common stereotype makes the situation horrible, not that stereotypes constitute prejudicial feelings toward a certain group of people.

You talk like a stereotypical hick. :/

You talk like a stereotypical hick. :/
Do I? Yea my friend on Skype just said I do.

I will petition to change "in god we trust" into "in Allah we trust" on the dollar bill. It's still a god, so you Christians shouldn't have a problem with it.

I will petition to change "in god we trust" into "in Allah we trust" on the dollar bill. It's still a god, so you Christians shouldn't have a problem with it.
Even better, Cthulu.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the one true God.

make a poll

agree if you agree

Haha this topic got attacked by morons.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the one true God.
yeah I can see that.

yeah I can see that.
You have not been touched by his noodly appendage..

Wow this has derailed big time.