Author Topic: PSA: Stop judging people by groups they are in  (Read 17546 times)

wait a second, what was molten's other alt? I swear I remember the topic, i just can't remember which account.
Lightbox

You also don't choose what you like and don't like, it is pre programmed from the moment you are born. People don't just wake up and go "I think I am gonna be gay today".

i like a lot of rap music. i hang around people who absolutely hate rap music. i get stuff for it. i don't care about the stuff i get for it, because i acknowledge that liking it will put you in a position to be ridiculed by a lot of people.

it's the same thing.

cartoon research lord jesus save us from this hell fire

cartoon research lord jesus save us from this hell fire
But the Hellfire is a really awesome and legendary Incendiary SMG that wrecks everything's starfishs.

oh sorry, I meant I couldn't find the supposed thread where he had girl problems or something
This one?

Who's MoltenKitten again? I recall him being stupid or doing something stupid and becoming a Maxx v2 or something

molten newspeed
Oh man this guy again. Anything he says has no credibility whatsoever and we should all ignore him.

i like a lot of rap music. i hang around people who absolutely hate rap music. i get stuff for it. i don't care about the stuff i get for it, because i acknowledge that liking it will put you in a position to be ridiculed by a lot of people.

it's the same thing.

You hang out with stuffty people cause I've never once in my life been given crap for listening to rap.

You hang out with stuffty people cause I've never once in my life been given crap for listening to rap.
lol rap.

This one?

ohhh yeah that's the one.

I could've sworn your age was brought up.

hating a group can become a group right?
Ex: We hate MLP and we're a lot of people so it's now a group

so basically if someone rages after another person says they like mlp or w/e does that mean
they want attention and stuff?

wut.