Author Topic: PSA: Stop judging people by groups they are in  (Read 17035 times)

What the hell is supposed to be the flow of thought here?
that the haters are are hypocrites?

'haters' aren't hypocrites, have you seen anybody stuff on the MLP fandom and the show while watching MLP daily himself?

you seem to be under the impression that "haters" hate all groups equally instead of just bronies

hating a group can become a group right?
Ex: We hate MLP and we're a lot of people so it's now a group

so basically if someone rages after another person says they like mlp or w/e does that mean
they want attention and stuff?

wut.
Your thought process makes literally no sense. It's hard to verbalize exactly what's wrong with it, so I drew a picture.

Those gosh darn haters, hey subscribe to me on youtube i do lets plays of minecraft but i get alot of haters
but i don't care i feed from their hate lol haters XD *winkyface* hate more :)

Your thought process makes literally no sense. It's hard to verbalize exactly what's wrong with it, so I drew a picture.
I think what he's trying to say is "group x hates group y because group y won't shut up about liking interest z, but group x won't shut up about hating interest z either"

This used to be true but the "group y" in this case isn't as vocal as they used to be

This used to be true but the "group y" in this case isn't as vocal as they used to be
No edit: this should say group x

Hating a group dosnt equal hating all groups.

Its perfectly legit to be a group hating another group.

I think what he's trying to say is "group x hates group y because group y won't shut up about liking interest z, but group x won't shut up about hating interest z either"

This used to be true but the "group x" in this case isn't as vocal as they used to be

That's what I meant ;-;