7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4520977 times)

[im g]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/88/0f/f6/880ff6206c78a1b4eb6c89c0cd2a3406.jpg[/img]

cute hoodie
Does it come in fox?

Is it a wearable?
What I posted is just a clay and acrylic sculpture about 8 inches long from nose to tail, what setgaming posted is the nightfury hoodie which costs around $200. Which I want so badly. ;-; And no, I don't think it comes in fox

What I posted is just a clay and acrylic sculpture about 8 inches long from nose to tail, what setgaming posted is the nightfury hoodie which costs around $200. Which I want so badly. ;-; And no, I don't think it comes in fox

sorry man

save ur moneys

boo 0/10

to be honest, this'll probably be what furries would look like if ever made
They wouldn't look cartoony like a lot of the stuff people link
But there's no reason they'd have to look any different from regular animals

There's a few artists that I think capture a fairly realistic look

They wouldn't look cartoony like a lot of the stuff people link
But there's no reason they'd have to look any different from regular animals

There's a few artists that I think capture a fairly realistic look
-
This is how I hope it'd be. (implying it'd ever happen)

Do you have a link because that's easy budget and I've been wanting it for months

I like that cat
I wish the article said who it was commissioned from

Also this red panda is adorable
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 09:59:11 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

Those two waiting are forgeted. They aren't using CQC/folded weapons, so they better be able to shoulder those weapons in a split snap second. And with them so close to the target, at least the left one will probably fumble with the muzzle hitting the wall or something. Meanwhile the black guy walking in has an MP7 which he could literally one handedly obliterate all of them.

Stop over brown townyzing it :c

Also considering the faces of the black one and the panda (who clearly see each other, but aren't doing anything) I think it might be a game or something

I'd say so, they have wires going from their vest to their rifles, justa friendly game of laser tag if I had to guess.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 11:02:09 AM by orange wolf »

they have wires going from their vest to their rifles
I completely missed this
I just reverse image searched it and found the DA submission titled "laser trap"
So yeah, laser tag

Also something about this picture makes me want to make DM map filled with silly things

I know it's laser tag, doesn't change the circumstances.