Author Topic: steam now offers refunds  (Read 8140 times)

I'm fairly certain I still have an open ticket from last year.
Might wanna try re-submitting lol

Oh yay, I can't refund prison architect, which I only played for 3 hours, and refuses to work on my computer, because I bought it more than 6 months ago.

forget you, Volvo.

I'd refund spore for that 30 dollars back if I could, since the community content support was gone.
I bought it like a couple years ago tho.

I submitted a refund request for the crew and I bought it a long time ago.

Oh yay, I can't refund prison architect, which I only played for 3 hours, and refuses to work on my computer, because I bought it more than 6 months ago.

forget you, Volvo.
If Prison Architect doesn't work on your computer, how did you even manage to get 3 hours on it? Did you just stare a black screen for 3 hours or what? lol

forget you, Volvo.
the fact that you're getting pissed that they won't process your super old purchase's refund is astounding to me
grow up

If Prison Architect doesn't work on your computer, how did you even manage to get 3 hours on it? Did you just stare a black screen for 3 hours or what? lol
After closing it for the first time, it refused to ever work again after those 3 hours. I still have no idea why it doesn't work.

StarForge
65 minutes
seriously I just want it gone from my library so I dont even have to remember that it existed

buuuut thats not happening because I bought it two so years ago

After closing it for the first time, it refused to ever work again after those 3 hours. I still have no idea why it doesn't work.
Did you mod it?

forget do I want to refund gtav and just buy it again during a sale so I can buy other games till then?
forget it I'll just rebuy gtav later in a sale
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 08:51:10 PM by jonnyman5656 »

Did you mod it?
Who the hell mods a game in the first 3 hours of playing it?

Who the hell mods a game in the first 3 hours of playing it?
Idk

forget do I want to refund gtav and just buy it again during a sale so I can buy other games till then?
forget it I'll just rebuy gtav later in a sale
GTAV is not going to go on a big sale or on a sale at all. At least I REALLY wouldn't count on it