Author Topic: What the forget is a Family RP?  (Read 2655 times)

I hope it's not what I think it is. Sounds like gay stuff to me.

You mean you don't know?
and yes, it's exactly what it sounds like.

So two people roleplay as gay parents and the rest pretend to be siblings? How can anyone possibly find that entertaining?

So two people roleplay as gay parents and the rest pretend to be siblings? How can anyone possibly find that entertaining?

Don't forget, "CNA I B THE DAWG!?!?"

really, these people just need to go on second life or something.

lol im da babby  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

Sadly, it is what it sounds like.

Haven't you ever played house when you were in pre-school?  Well these idiots haven't gotten past that stage.
The stupid people across my street wanted to play house and it was nap time in their garage.   I didn't understand why you would wanna play house and then go to sleep, so I went back to my house and blasted my guitar amp and played Smells Like Teen Spirit.  They woke up, opened their garage door and chased after me :D

Haven't you ever played house when you were in pre-school?  Well these idiots haven't gotten past that stage.
The stupid people across my street wanted to play house and it was nap time in their garage.   I didn't understand why you would wanna play house and then go to sleep, so I went back to my house and blasted my guitar amp and played Smells Like Teen Spirit.  They woke up, opened their garage door and chased after me :D
make love to me

make love to me
<3

Except i'm not very good at the main part of smells like teen spirit (what plays in intro)  but i've pretty much mastered everything else, which really defeats the purpose of playing smells like teen spirit  :cookieMonster:

Haven't you ever played house when you were in pre-school?  Well these idiots haven't gotten past that stage.
The stupid people across my street wanted to play house and it was nap time in their garage.   I didn't understand why you would wanna play house and then go to sleep, so I went back to my house and blasted my guitar amp and played Smells Like Teen Spirit.  They woke up, opened their garage door and chased after me :D
What's really cool about my guitar amp is that it has a line in port so I can plug in my laptop/desktop/anything with a line out.

What's really cool about my guitar amp is that it has a line in port so I can plug in my laptop/desktop/anything with a line out.
Does your amp go to 11?[/spinal tab reference]   :cookieMonster:

and yes, it's exactly what it sounds like. (small text)

I like to do low-stress roleplaying in blockland, not many good servers for that, closest thing is Yuki's but that's never up.

Does your amp go to 11?[/spinal tab reference]   :cookieMonster:
Hell yeah, and HIGHER.