Author Topic: Ben Grapevine - Thread stuffting.  (Read 2663 times)

Why does Ben freak out when someone misuses "too" or "to" but yet, he won't capitalize his sentences? I mean seriously, if you're going to attempt to correct someones grammar, fix your's.

Why does Ben freak out when someone misuses "too" or "to" but yet, he won't capitalize his sentences and names? I mean seriously, if you're going to attempt to correct someones grammar, fix your's.

NO EDIT:
fixed

Why does Ben freak out when someone misuses "too" or "to" but yet, he won't capitalize his sentences? I mean seriously, if you're going to attempt to correct someones grammar, fix your's.

apples and oranges

hes still butthurting about me like he always has been. must have been owned in previous topics or something.

Ben has the absolute worst opinions on most every topic.

I can never tell if hes just trolling or he actually thinks the way he does.

Ben has the absolute worst opinions on most every topic.

I can never tell if hes just trolling or he actually thinks the way he does.

I think he might be serious, being this consistent with your stuffty views would be way two hard too be worth the effort. Not to of his stuffty ideas contradict each other.

I think he might be serious, being this consistent with your stuffty views would be way two hard too be worth the effort. Not to of his stuffty ideas contradict each other.
I'm usually not very serious

You really aren't funny.

I'm usually not very serious

It's really hard to tell, you have a very consistent world view from your posts without ever sounding sarcastic.

You really aren't funny.

But it's what I pride myself on! Whatever shall I do?

It's really hard to tell, you have a very consistent world view from your posts without ever sounding sarcastic.

But it's what I pride myself on! Whatever shall I do?
I appreciate that you took the time to look through my posts

So Bicjac I guess used "to" and "too" incorrectly and then it started a mass argument between Bisjac, Liquid, and Ben. But Liquid backed out, but Ben decided to take it way to loving far. The thread was about a forum members grandfather passing, or, about to, and they decided to turn it into a stuff fest. 
It's not even worth me pointing out the reasons this original post is so terrible.
While this may or may not be a valid drama, if you want people to think it is, you might at-least spend more than thirty seconds writing it out.