Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 44931 times)

Zealot, can't you view previous names on cytube?

I don't think you know how Cytube works, dude. I wouldn't be able to tell if he couldn't join because it wouldn't let him in the chat. Users and their IPs only appear to the mods if they are able to enter the chat. If he was banned, he couldn't enter and reveal his IP.

let me explain this to you

>maxx gets out obs and shows his ip is the same as what swollow posted
>hes recording
>he joins and it says hes banned
>your point is proven

or:

>hes recording
>he joins and hes not banned
>you can then ban him and check the ip in the logs and if the first 4 digits are the same then maxx is right and his point is proven

but instead you decided to clear the banlist and expect the spammer to return and spam again, and if it was maxx why the forget would he do that after all of this? 

this is such a loving circular argument

I don't think you know how Cytube works, dude. I wouldn't be able to tell if he couldn't join because it wouldn't let him in the chat. Users and their IPs only appear to the mods if they are able to enter the chat. If he was banned, he couldn't enter and reveal his IP.
all of this stuff could've been easily solved if you didn't clear the ban list and just let maxx try to join
i don't understand this line of thought at all
a criminal doesn't just return to the scene of the crime if they've been caught
you're handicapped

1. i never spammed you, and i've already proved this, Sorry! :D
except you literally haven't, dude. the point still stands that there is a 99.94% you are the banned IP. gloat all you want but the facts stay the same.

whats more likely, that 0.06% or the fact that I cleared the banlist? also, many other users are able to verify that i had cleared it, so unless you believed myself, Nobot, Swollow, Conan, Aqua, Swholli, and the other Discord moderators ( I think ) all collaborated to frame you, my post is highly veritable.

>hes recording
>he joins and it says hes banned
>your point is proven

or:

>hes recording
>he joins and hes not banned
>you can then ban him and check the ip in the logs and if the first 4 digits are the same then maxx is right and his point is proven
How would I have any idea he would record himself joining the Cytube?

all of this stuff could've been easily solved if you didn't clear the ban list and just let maxx try to join
i don't understand this line of thought at all
a criminal doesn't just return to the scene of the crime if they've been caught
you're handicapped
I expected (and partially still do) him to spam on a VPN in an attempt to show that the new logs don't match up.

except you literally haven't, dude. the point still stands that there is a 99.94% you are the banned IP. gloat all you want but the facts stay the same.

whats more likely, that 0.06% or the fact that I cleared the banlist? also, many other users are able to verify that i had cleared it, so unless you believed myself, Nobot, Swollow, Conan, Aqua, Swholli, and the other Discord moderators ( I think ) all collaborated to frame you, my post is highly veritable.

I expected (and partially still do) him to spam on a VPN in an attempt to show that the new logs don't match up.
you had no way of proving it was exactly me and the ideas stufflord just provided are exactly correct, and they are exactly how i would prove myself

if you were so adamant about me being a pansy for not proving myself, and then i finally prove myself, you are simply denser than any gas in this loving universe

also, don't expect me in your cytube this friday, i'll be enjoying my time outside with friends/mapping
you're so desperate its hilarious

Obviously I couldn't reveal this, because then he would swap IPs before clicking any links I sent him.

So, in preparation for his next spamming raid, I actually cleared the ban-list, wondering if I had already blocked his VPN. This is why he was able to join the Cytube unblocked. The reason I wrote that I couldn't write why it was false until Friday was because that was the date of the next BLF Movie Night.

what the forget he said multiple times in this thread that his IP is static and you cleared his ban list fully convinced that he is still the one the spammed

either you're bullstuffting or you have absolutely no idea what you're doing

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT

WATCH THE BLF Smackdown OF A LIFETIME ONLY $10 A KEY

you dont even have to expect him to, why didnt you just loving ask him to and if he refused for no good reason then obviously something was up

this is such an easier solution than betting and hoping that the spammer returns again, especially after this

you and me both know plenty of stuffheads on this forum would show up just to spam your cytube after reading all this drama, it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack

i still don't believe maxx

what the forget he said multiple times in this thread that his IP is static and you cleared his ban list fully convinced that he is still the one the spammed

my ip is dynamic yet it has been the same throughout this whole ordeal, and he cleared the ban list because he wanted to see if i reappeared, which i wouldn't since i was never loving on there when he claims i spammed it

yet he still has no way of knowing if it was exactly me, because the only way i could prove that is if they came in and spammed and they were banned, and i joined

thats what i loving did in the videos i posted and he's pulling stuff to make me look wrong

The Scooby Doo gang did not think this plan through.
Ruh-roh.

you're so desperate its hilarious
There's a 99.96% chance I'm not desperate, especially since my story has been confirmed by various other users and correlates with my previous posts and statements during our live debate. I can't prove with a 100% certainty that you spammed the chat, but I think most people are willing to round to the nearest 0.1th.

you dont even have to expect him to, why didnt you just loving ask him to and if he refused for no good reason then obviously something was up

this is such an easier solution than betting and hoping that the spammer returns again, especially after this

you and me both know plenty of stuffheads on this forum would show up just to spam your cytube after reading all this drama, it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack
since he admits to owning a VPN, he could easily forge a video. you don't ask the alleged murderer to go retrieve the security footage of their murder.

Swollow has a log of him on a new IP after his 73.74 IP, so I wondered if he was able to revert to an old IP. Also, he joined the Discord under 73.74 and actively uses it, meaning it can be weeks between IP changes. I had no reason to believe it would change in the next 3 days, so I wanted to make certain he'd be able to join. This plan still would've worked, if Maxx hadn't pansied out and removed me on Steam.

yet he still has no way of knowing if it was exactly me
I'll take my chances with the 99.96%.

he could easily forge a video.

what is he going to do, loving inspect-element his router live on camera?

you're being ridiculous

What would have stopped you getting someone else, who he wasn't suspicious of, to give him the link?

There's a 99.96% chance I'm not desperate, especially since my story has been confirmed by various other users and correlates with my previous posts and statements during our live debate. I can't prove with a 100% certainty that you spammed the chat, but I think most people are willing to round to the nearest 0.1th.

since he admits to owning a VPN, he could easily forge a video. you don't ask the alleged murderer to go retrieve the security footage of their murder.

Swollow has a log of him on a new IP after his 73.74 IP, so I wondered if he was able to revert to an old IP. Also, he joined the Discord under 73.74 and actively uses it, meaning it can be weeks between IP changes. I had no reason to believe it would change in the next 3 days, so I wanted to make certain he'd be able to join. This plan still would've worked, if Maxx hadn't pansied out and removed me on Steam.

I'll take my chances with the 99.96%.
my ip has been 73.74.42.77 for a long time, and you don't know its me
also, cool story
discord doesn't record ips
i've also posted a video of me showing the VPN offline during when i was on your cytube, and me refreshing the ip page that relays my IP back to me and what IP im connecting to the page as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG2ViCr1O68&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13afjmicnqdwlp1h23ovxbyfobtvlt3h