Author Topic: Random Blockland Death Match Tournament "finish no one joined"  (Read 892 times)

the rules:
Just find stevenalexwyant's Games to begin.
I will give you the password and the password change every round.
Just give me something to send the password.
I will use a random number Generator to choose the death math.
Each time a new round is made a new death math will be made.
My email is randomblockland@mailinator.com to contact me or post to contact me.
if you have a Death Match game mode that you want to play please post it
The server will be up went the tournament begins
the tournament will begin on 2 pm ET June 29 2014
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 06:33:52 PM by stevenalexwyant »

You should at least tell people what to expect. Are you using default weapons only? Or are you including things like Warhammer, Battlefield, etc?

You should at least tell people what to expect. Are you using default weapons only? Or are you including things like Warhammer, Battlefield, etc?
it depends on the game mode

it depends on the game mode
That won't work too well. Because people have no idea what to expect, they will be minimally prepared.
The least you could do is make a list of gamemodes that might appear on the server.

Also, this is just an aside, but you've misspelled "match" five times.
Just as well, your server isn't actually online. Are you sure your server actually functions?

Also important is that you haven't set a time for this tournament to begin at. You can't just start a tournament out of nowhere and expect full attendance.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 09:12:26 PM by Peejster »

I wonder how many people will sign up that email for research & random stuff.

My email is -snip- to contact me or post to contact me
It's probably in your best interest to just let people contact you through the forum PM system (except some people could be PM revoked....)

Also, how many people are you aiming for to participate in this? And what if any prizes will be offered to the winner?

Good luck if you can pull this all together.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 10:39:16 PM by QuadStorm »

You need to include your time zone. 2 PM is not the same world-wide. 2 PM in Beijing, China, for example, is 2 AM in New York, New York.

What timezone are you in, so I know the exact time, just "2 pm" wont tell me anything."

It's probably in your best interest to just let people contact you through the forum PM system (except some people could be PM revoked....)

Also, how many people are you aiming for to participate in this? And what if any prizes will be offered to the winner?

Good luck if you can pull this all together.
as many as we can and no it just for fun