Author Topic: Erik Cassel - Co-founder of Roblox - Has Died  (Read 38472 times)

It is sad, but the ROBLOX community are being richards about it.
They are making awful jokes about it and saying "who cares l0l".
It's pathetic.

That's forgeted up. Even an opposing community to Roblox is paying their respects, and the community in which the person belonged to is mocking him? All time low.

Its funny how we are more respectful about this then the ROBLOX community is

My reaction to everyone quoting Ravencroft's post

i mean honestly, what kind of bloke would even do that? after the first time, you would think its starting to old? its like beating a dead horse that.

i mean honestly, what kind of bloke would even do that? after the first time, you would think its starting to old? its like beating a dead horse that.

we threw that horse into a MEAT GRINDER

It's bad, but it's no Tic-Tac Incident

It's bad, but it's no Tic-Tac Incident
tic tac incident? what happened.

Why would I care? They banned me for calling a 4 year old "potato"
Cancer is so evil 3:

I hope Erik Rests in Peace :c. Even if he is in the worst Building game Community. I respect him.

That's sad.

Makes me wonder, what are we going to do if Badspot dies? :c
I think he is healthy and far from deadly diseases, but that would be really, really sad for me, I think kompressor and Rotondo would continue the game for him but it would never be the same

I think he is healthy and far from deadly diseases, but that would be really, really sad for me, I think kompressor and Rotondo would continue the game for him but it would never be the same
We have to fight- (pulls out needle) the

PLAGUE!

So they hosted a server in memorial of Erik Cassel, I expect lot's of idiots typing love things

Oh man that's depressing, rip in peace Erik.

You know it's sad though when the community of a different game is paying far more respect than the community of Erik's game.