Poll

What famas do you like?

64 (68.8%)
29 (31.2%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: {MOD} ModernAddonsPack (Splinter cell addons coming!)  (Read 24094 times)

no, nekram fixed the tags for the image and op tried to quote it
idk why lol

also your modeling style is inconsistent
ima remodel the famas and make it blocky same with Mk11

The betatester that will be hosting tonights name is Breadfish

I don't think anyone wants this "Addon" pack so please just stop

I don't think anyone wants this "Addon" pack so please just stop
what do you want to like this pack? Im taking reqests
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 11:33:19 AM by SuperFlaminninja »

make a semi automatic vietnam era m14 with hands ironsights and an animated reload and i would do almost anything, one that looks similar to this

What happend to this?? Thought this was going to be a slik animated weapon pack..
Ugh, Guess I was wrong..  :panda:
Again  :cookieMonster:

what do you want to like this pack? Im taking reqests
Make a Mr. Wiggles/Mc. Fappy based weapon which has 1 hit kill cumshots

do this and I will be your wife

What happend to this?? Thought this was going to be a slik animated weapon pack..
Ugh, Guess I was wrong..  :panda:
Again  :cookieMonster:
what do you mean ill try to fix plz tell me

what do you mean ill try to fix plz tell me
He means he thought everything would look nice, but that's his opinion and his only.
You're doing good and I can guarantee if you finish people will download.

If they don't like it, they can't stop you. Just be glad that you can do this by yourself, some people can't.

Also no one has made released an osprey yet, you'd be the first from a non #port add-on maker.
So keep up the good work and don't let those smartasses get you, because in a way you're smarter than them.

He means he thought everything would look nice, but that's his opinion and his only.
You're doing good and I can guarantee if you finish people will download.

If they don't like it, they can't stop you. Just be glad that you can do this by yourself, some people can't.

Also no one has made released an osprey yet, you'd be the first from a non #port add-on maker.
So keep up the good work and don't let those smartasses get you, because in a way you're smarter than them.

Thnx i had just given up hope thinking im like the forums biggest idiot and now supa back to MOD