Author Topic: holy forgetig nstuff  (Read 10682 times)

my facebook avatar is the same as my forums avatar because it's an actual picture of me

my facebook avatar is the same as my forums avatar because it's an actual picture of me

hey its me ur brother

You have serious image problems.  I say this with love, btw.

As someone with image problems, it can only do you well to try to love yourself more.  I don't mean in a prideful way.  If you've ever heard the phrase "count your blessings", it's kind of on that level.

I'm certainly not he prettiest pearl out there, but that shouldn't mean that I should belittle myself and keep myself from enjoying life.

if you do something that you know probably won't turn out well you shouldn't do that thing.

I used the search function to see if MK was that kind of person to change their real name to anything else and use Facebook like a roleplay server (which it's loving not), and I found this stuff:

/discuss

i once changed my facebook profile picture to gaston and my gender to "apache attack helicopter". needless to say it didn't go over well with my stone-age relatives.

also yes i know ambigous title sorry yeah but i had to

also im too scared to check what they said
why haven't you fixed the title yet.

publicly shaming people is a huge douche move
its not like this is hidden information

snip
it's just sharing art, go complain about there being furry art in the furry thread

it's just sharing art, go complain about there being furry art in the furry thread
what the forget lol

jesus christ, obsessive over the show is one thing. managing a facebook page is on a whole new level.. my sympathy goes to their social lives.

this

normies either won't know what undertale/anime/who your waifu/whatever fandom you're part of and if they do they'll think you're some socially inept neckbeard

a rule of thumb is to keep things from the internet out of real life

-good advice 1

You have serious image problems.  I say this with love, btw.

As someone with image problems, it can only do you well to try to love yourself more.  I don't mean in a prideful way.  If you've ever heard the phrase "count your blessings", it's kind of on that level.

I'm certainly not he prettiest pearl out there, but that shouldn't mean that I should belittle myself and keep myself from enjoying life.

-good advice 2

I used the search function to see if MK was that kind of person to change their real name to anything else and use Facebook like a roleplay server (which it's loving not), and I found this stuff:

/discuss
Funny thing is, this is post isn't related to roleplaying, it's just sharing art in a page made for this content. If you don't like it don't click it.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 07:31:52 PM by Insert Name Here² »