Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30423 times)

If those are all parts of being high, then I don't understand why you would even want to be high.

If those are all parts of being high, then I don't understand why you would even want to be high.

Because being high is fun, it's an unexplainable event, to truthfully understand where I'm coming from you would need to have done it. The general point of being high is to feel surreal, different, to experience things in a different way, to walk on the other side of the line, ect.

yeah guys lets spend our money so we can be different for an hour!11

I love how half your defenses are "This is part of being high". So, now negatives effects are okay now that you've guaranteed that being high is bad? Incredible! And in one part you even said you shouldn't if you get headaches, and said you get them yourself. Though I must give you props for admitting that this drug has bad effects.

Because being high is fun, it's an unexplainable event, to truthfully understand where I'm coming from you would need to have done it. The general point of being high is to feel surreal, different, to experience things in a different way, to walk on the other side of the line, ect.

Oh, it's not an unexplainable event. You try to ignore the side affects because you are addicted, and you need an excuse. It's so painfully obvious.

I'd rather not be paranoid, dizzy and coughing my ass off.

I love how half your defenses are "This is part of being high". So, now negatives effects are okay now that you've guaranteed that being high is bad? Incredible! And in one part you even said you shouldn't if you get headaches, and said you get them yourself. Though I must give you props for admitting that this drug has bad effects.

Oh, it's not an unexplainable event. You try to ignore the side affects because you are addicted, and you need an excuse. It's so painfully obvious.

You're so loving stupid, it's silly.

The majority of those 'effects' are part of being high, it's fun to be clumsy, it's neat to think anxiously, it's interesting to be light-headed, not remembering what you did then suddenly being reminded is funny. All of those affects can be sorted into different categories based on different individualized opinions, I personally find it fun to be light-headed, some others might find it scary or dumb, my whole point is that it's hard to characterize a drug when it's use differs from person to person.

That's up to the individual, who are you to say what they should be able to spend their money on?

I'd rather not be paranoid, dizzy and coughing my ass off.

Then don't smoke in a public place with cops all around, smoke at home with friends, the effect of feeling dizzy is opinionated, it can be fun or scary or whatever based on the individual, coughing is one of the only real side-affects, that's why I vaporize my weed and only take hits that I can sustain.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:49:48 PM by Desolation »

with your dumbass logic people shouldn't ride roller coasters or watch movies at the theater.

with your dumbass logic people shouldn't ride roller coasters or watch movies at the theater.

hey handicap its normal for people to or not to ride rollercoasters and its normal for them to or not to watch movies so if you do either one you're not different

You're so loving stupid, it's silly.

The majority of those 'effects' are part of being high, it's fun to be clumsy, it's neat to think anxiously, it's interesting to be light-headed, not remembering what you did then suddenly being reminded is funny. All of those affects can be sorted into different categories based on different individualized opinions, I personally find it fun to be light-headed, some others might find it scary or dumb, my whole point is that it's hard to characterize a drug when it's use differs from person to person.
It's not fun to be clumsy(ow), it's not neat to think anxious thoughts (PS that's a bad thing), it's not fun to be light-headed, not remembering what you did is stupid, and you are seriously forgeted up. None of those are enjoyable whatsoever, so unless you're on some sort of drug right now I'd go get admitted to a mental hospital.

I've never found any of those to be fun/funny.  

Then don't smoke in a public place with cops all around, smoke at home with friends, the effect of feeling dizzy is opinionated, it can be fun or scary or whatever based on the individual, coughing is one of the only real side-affects, that's why I vaporize my weed and only take hits that I can sustain.
Why does it matter if I'm outside or not, I don't want to do it. It sounds disgusting. And so is smoking cigarettes.

It's not fun to be clumsy(ow), it's not neat to think anxious thoughts (PS that's a bad thing), it's not fun to be light-headed, not remembering what you did is stupid, and you are seriously forgeted up. None of those are enjoyable whatsoever, so unless you're on some sort of drug right now I'd go get admitted to a mental hospital.

You're loving handicapped, you are mentally not able to differentiate or understand opinions. Then again, I can't expect you to understand because you've never done it.

hey handicap its normal for people to or not to ride rollercoasters and its normal for them to or not to watch movies so if you do either one you're not different
You have to be trolling, or your level of stupidity has exceeded limits I though not to be possible.

Why does it matter if I'm outside or not, I don't want to do it. It sounds disgusting. And so is smoking cigarettes.
Being outside instills paranoia because you fear for being caught. That's your opinion.

I've never found any of those to be fun/funny.  
Thanks for submitting your opinion.

Either way, anything I say is not going to change your minds, you have your opinion and I have mine, you're entitled to such but this thread is for the discussion of legalization.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:56:59 PM by Desolation »

then don't do it, no one's forcing you.

then don't do it, no one's forcing you.
He was talking as if I was going to do it, that's why I said "I don't want to do it", to make it clear.

the fact that you idiots purposely break the law is really, really stupid