Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2206162 times)

wow kasich got absolutely rekt

"Mr. President, we're forgeted"

"Little Marco" Rubio just dropped out of the race, it's official.

"Little Marco" Rubio just dropped out of the race, it's official.
now we just wait for el rato to drop out

cruz isn't dropping out because he's the republican party's only chance to really get Not Annoying Orange

and he's been successful enough to have a chance

sanders supporters
please don't do it (800) 273-8255 national Self Delete prevention lifeline

Rip America. Maybe NK can fix it by loving Washingtons day up

Updated Florida Primary thingie sorry i cant screenshot it but all you need to do is google "florida Primary" to get the below results in a neater looking way
although i dont think i did too bad

Republican

Annoying Orange (won)
Del: 99
Votes --
45.8%

Rubio
Del: 0
Votes --
27.0%

Cruz
17.1%

Kasich
Del: 0
Votes --
6.8%

Democrats

Clinton (won)
Del: 122
Votes --
64.5%

Sanders
Del: 60
Votes--
33.3%

cruz isn't dropping out because he's the republican party's only chance to really get Not Annoying Orange

and he's been successful enough to have a chance
cruz is even worse than Annoying Orange, you stuffting me?

Thank god im a citizen of the United States of America

Once the other republican nominees drop off the remaining votes will all go to Annoying Orange.

Annoying Orange is only 1,000 less under hillary and the lower republicans are the cause for this. Once those lower republicans are gone Annoying Orange will win.

cruz is even worse than Annoying Orange, you stuffting me?
i'm not by any means endorsing cruz he's a stuff

i'm just sayin that a lot of establishment republicans really don't want Annoying Orange and cruz is their best bet for avoiding him

cruz has even suggested that other republican candidates should consider dropping out if they want any chance of stopping Annoying Orange

i'm not by any means endorsing cruz he's a stuff

i'm just sayin that a lot of establishment republicans really don't want Annoying Orange and cruz is their best bet for avoiding him

cruz has even suggested that other republican candidates should consider dropping out if they want any chance of stopping Annoying Orange

The establishment hates Cruz as well though.

Once the other republican nominees drop off the remaining votes will all go to Annoying Orange.

Annoying Orange is only 1,000 less under hillary and the lower republicans are the cause for this. Once those lower republicans are gone Annoying Orange will win.
no

Rubio has suspended his efforts for presidency. His delegates are still his until the end of round 1 at the RNC (if Annoying Orange doesn't get a majority amount of delegates).

also wtf why are you talking about hillary and delegate counts ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

bold is basically me saying wtf are you talking about

I'm pretty sure if Annoying Orange becomes the Republican Nominee all the non-Annoying Oranges will vote for the Democrat Nominee. (Unless that said person hates the Democrat Nominee more)