Author Topic: The Ultimate Showdown!  (Read 4242 times)

Good guys, bad guys, and explosions?

Omg please tell me that you have herd this Pie??? Thank you sooooo much!!!! :cookie: :cookie:

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOW DOWN... Of ultimate destiny! LOVE this song consider it DLed.

Ol' godzilla was walkin around, tokyo city like a big playground when suddenly batman burst from the shade, hit godzilla with a bat grenade. godzilla got pissed and began to attack, but didnt expect to be blocked by shaq, who proceeded to open up a can of shaq foo, when aaron carter came out of the blue. he started beatin up shaquille o'neil when they both flattened by the batmobile, and before he could make it back to the bat cave, abraham lincoln came out of his grave. pulled a ak47 out from under his hat, blew batman away with a ratatatat, and he ran out of bullets and he ran away because optimus prime came to save the day!

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOW DOWN... Of ultimate destiny!
as far as the eye can see and only one whill survive, i wonder who it will be,

godzilla took a bite outta optimus prime, like scruff mcgruff to a bite outta crime, then shaq came back covered in a tire track, and jacky chan jumped and landed on his back, batman was injured, and trying to get steady, when abraham came back with a machete, but somethin caught his leg and he tripped cuz indiana jones took him out with his whip, and he saw godzilla sneakin up from behind and he reached for his gun which he just couldnt find cuz batman stole and he shot and he missed, and jacky chan deflected with his fist, and jumped in the air, and did a somersault while abraham lincoln tried to polevault onto optimus prime, they collided in the air and both got hit with care bear stare.

angels call out, in a miraculos chorus, dowm from the heavens, decended chuck norris. who delivered a kick, which could shatter bones, into the crotch, of indiana jones. who fell over on the ground, writhing in pain, as batman changed back, into bruce wayne, but chuck saw through, hus clever disguise, and crushed batmans head, imbetween his thighs.

THEN GANDALF THE GREY AND GANDALF THE WHITE, MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL'S BLACK KNIGHT, AND "a bunch of other names i dont remember" came outta no where lightning fast, and they kicked chuck norris and his cowboy ass. it was the bloodiest battle the world ever saw, with civilians in a total awe. the battle raged on for a century. many lives were claimed but eventually, the champion stood, the rest saw there better, Mr. Rogers is a blood stained sweater.

love this song but were does it loop?

love this song but were does it loop?

When the song ends because it's the full song.

Oh god, lemon demon suck so badly.

Oh god, lemon demon suck so badly.
Then don't post here you hater D:

When the song ends because it's the full song.
You can't post full songs!

Plus i already made this song for BL, it's a small loop, it's buried, so go digging!

You can't post full songs!

Plus i already made this song for BL, it's a small loop, it's buried, so go digging!

Mine is acctualy better.

Then Gandalf the Gray and Gandalf the White and Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight and Benito Blue Meanie and the Blue Meany and Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk and Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power-Ranger, Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock and Hulk Hogan.

This song is already existing in wallyjohns musicpack.

Omg please tell me that you have herd this Pie??? Thank you sooooo much!!!! :cookie: :cookie:
Yes I've heard it.