Author Topic: Poliwhirl might need to take a little break.  (Read 10699 times)

Before the key system if you got banned permanently you'd be on the BoS list. This was changed when it was decided that banned users can come back with a new key provided they don't provide backdoor scrips, DDoS servers, become child enthusiasts, etc.

Before the key system people like Susan and Poliwhirl wouldn't be able to come back after being permanently banned. So if you guys want to go back to that system, say so now. Half or more than half of the forums would be banned.

in fact Susan was actually banned with a length of 1 week then rejoined the forums with a new account known as Susan² because they couldn't wait the week. I believe then Badspot permanently banned the old key instead of banning both.

None of my accounts have been banned for the sole reason because I had an alt? Having alts are not bannable Tony, you should know this by now.

yeah im confused. Istony talkin about IP bans? I dont think all perma bans were IP bans back then.. I wouldnt know though cuz i was never banned

None of my accounts have been banned for the sole reason because I had an alt? Having alts are not bannable Tony, you should know this by now.

So why did you change to Susan² if your ban was only for one week?

I vaguely remember you getting banned for a length of a week then come back less than a day later with a new account because you couldn't have waited.

When did max turn into a huge roosterhead? I've known you since you joined the forums.
I know you like acting like a know it all anti social veteran, but I should clarify that I'm not that maxwell

I know you like acting like a know it all anti social veteran, but I should clarify that I'm not that maxwell

Oh that explains it. Keep up the class act I guess.

The only people who become ban on sight are the kinds of people who release malicious backdoor scripts, try to DDoS servers, child enthusiasts, etc.

and taboo

So why did you change to Susan² if your ban was only for one week?

who's "sudan" and why are you framing her for doing something she never did

and taboo
Taboo's was because he got banned, came back and started doing the exact thing he got banned for in the same thread he got banned in. If you're that dumb, you shouldn't be here