Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1648909 times)

It resets every round!!
I have no idea why this is happening now, and I don't have the time to investigate it right now either. I took a backup of people's scores a few days ago, I'll restore from it when we are able to fix it.

Copy and paste this message into 5 threads and you will be permanently banned.
5th topic, get banned

gg his message was removed
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 01:50:44 AM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

Created a GUI for the server
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:17:13 PM by Advanced Bot »

Viso is that GUI going to stay right there at all times or will it disappear like the percentage one?

It will stay until the round resets or if you disconnect from the server.

climax
does this go for all bottom prints, or does it just affect boss health? other than that, it looks great!

It finds the first 2 words as "Boss Health", this can actually work on other boss battles, but the boss name stuff will not work of course. I'm only going to make it so it only works for this server so it doesn't get screwy. There, I've made it so it only works on this server.

I'm going to work on the detection or the armor soon, which is easy since I got the GUI down already, it's just hidden.
I have a %health parameter that parses the print, which returns (example) 100% 1000/1000, it parses it again to remove the %.
I bet the armor would appear at the last word since HP does not show when armor is visible. 100% 100%, again, it will remove the %.

Video on the GUI with a newbie
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 04:30:10 AM by Advanced Bot »

Will it be possible to change the HP bar opacity?, or would I have to manually change it through the files.
Also, its probably too much to ask for, but will people be able to change the X and Y coords of the bar on the screen?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 08:36:02 AM by Jonathant1 »

Created a GUI for the server, needs bigger font
-rock paper scissors, scissors wins-

EDIT:

Better.
-health snip-

"YEEESSS, YEEEESSSS, YEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHSSSS, YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS"
(Quoted from this vid:  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=My0tJvQvmlI )
I need a gif to express my satisfaction.

You better make an armor bar for Kaje

Will it be possible to change the HP bar opacity?, or would I have to manually change it through the files.
Also, its probably too much to ask for, but will people be able to change the X and Y coords of the bar on the screen?
The bar automatically resizes to be above the bottom print in the center of the screen. Yeah, I can make a preference to change the fonts.

The bar automatically resizes to be above the bottom print in the center of the screen. Yeah, I can make a preference to change the fonts.

Neat, but I was shooting at having the bar right under/over the cursor while being semi invis so I dont have to look away to see what my HP is at
thanks a lot gaming for doing this to me

Where? I can create a pref to where you want it, as "center" or "bottom" or "top"

Hopefully the boss battles gui doesn't get an update soon, I'm gonna make edits to it so you can set the options. (I've modified the Client_BossBattles)

Video - Part2
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 04:20:12 PM by Advanced Bot »