Author Topic: Super Smash Blocks [Super Smash Brothers]  (Read 4384 times)

I can do a promo video :3

I build. 100% chance I will get in. Pwn.

Lil, whats funny is that I actually wanted to do this at one point. I might not build, but something.

We still have scripter, modeler, and texture positions available.

I don't really think this is possible without engine changes.

I wonder what Blockland would be like using Unreal3 engine.

I wonder what Blockland would be like using Unreal3 engine.
All hell unleashed probably.

It won't require any engine changes, seeing how the models DO, infact, spawn :D

Can you script? I thought you could just do mount points and that stuff.

I can only do mount points, and points of view. The models were ported correctly and directly from SSBM.

Are you making these into .dif interior shapes or large .dts files?

That's not the point. Yes, of course, they spawn. That's how we enter a server or revive from death. What I'm getting at is the whole thing. Is it really possiable to bring another game into Blockland, especially one like SSB?

Depending on what game your bringing here, keep games the forget out of blockland.

I'm not really bringing it in actually, it has different rules and crap.

These models don't look good anyway, especially Hyrule, when you go inside, theres walls on both sides >w<

Might as well put up a poll to build or model.

I just don't see how this could work. The stages could be made with mass wrench events, but defiantly not the characters. You say you want a Master Hand, but just try to control him in Smash 64, or Melee (By use of emulator hacks, or the debug menu). How could you even do thing's like Wario's neutral B, grabs, or even the combos by hitting A repeatedly. I would just go play the real games if I wear you, instead of making something for Blockland to simulate it.