Author Topic: Super Smash Blocks [Super Smash Brothers]  (Read 4406 times)

Super Smash Blocks
This may be my first community project, but this is going to turn out very good.

ALERT: HUGE UPDATE!
As you know, we were supposed to build these stages. But instead, we now have the perfect solution! It has no chance of lag too! My friend, Darkhunter88 has models of Hyrule, Final Destination, and Mushroom Kingdom 1. The Melee versions. I am now opening brand new positions of scripters and people who can texture properly. Please help out! Notice that we need scripters to make Master Hand a /me command for ADMINS only. If you would like to do that, sign up! If you are a good texturer, then sign up aswell.

Host: LilRobot
Texture:
Texture:
Texture:
Scripter:
Scripter:
Scripter:
Modeler: Darkhunter88 obviously.
Modeler: Freckleskitty
Modeler:

Edit:We need new modelers, we can't find enough models to port! D:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 11:05:44 AM by Lil Robot »

Yeah I know, I had a little accident. About done editing, anyway.

...Is anyone interested? D:

Doesn't Super Smash Bros usually mean beating the crap out of eachother, not a walk in the park looking for hidden goodies?

Doesn't Super Smash Bros usually mean beating the crap out of eachother, not a walk in the park looking for hidden goodies?
Lol`d

Hmm, special effects? Such as causing emitters and collapsing things with events? If so I'm in.

sounds OK, but there wont be much of a variation in attacks. What we need is advantages on the feild such as jump spots, and hidden weapons...maybe the 2-d Mod too? anyways, I am in,I will help build some stages...prefered stages to build are the melee temple of zelda, and the 1 metroid stage from brawl where the giant wave of lava comes, and the tunnel pops up..

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/stages/stage17.html

this 1

sounds OK, but there wont be much of a variation in attacks. What we need is advantages on the feild such as jump spots, and hidden weapons...maybe the 2-d Mod too? anyways, I am in,I will help build some stages...prefered stages to build are the melee temple of zelda, and the 1 metroid stage from brawl where the giant wave of lava comes, and the tunnel pops up..

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/stages/stage17.html

this 1
I beat the game, I know what all stages look like, anyway lemme add you guys, I was at school.

The server will be up from time to time. Mostly all day on Thursday and Friday cause I don't really have a schedule for then. Especially since theres no school :D
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 05:39:53 PM by Lil Robot »

Sorry about the double post, but there was an update. Check it out!

Hmmm ill help model, i work with dark

Why i qualify:

I am an SA on darks server, and a great designer.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 10:29:23 PM by freckleskitty »

Added.

PLEASE! We need people who are good at placing textures on things, and are also good at making them! [Or atleast editing them..] Anyway, please help us out with that if you are good with it.

I agree. I would love coming across one of my enimes and be able to use a super power to slam the forget out of him until he is nothing but a 1x1f red block.

You do beat the loving stuff out of everyone.
But we need someone who is good at collisioning stuff.
Especially models with a bunch of different bends and turns.

Off Topic: Nick, get on MSN D: