Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 352133 times)

Yeah The @ Team is great cause it's a homage to the earlier iteration

Nice!
Any major feature updates?

Nice!
Any major feature updates?

The version that I'll be showing at pax will hopefully have the new streamlined interface, as well as a few other tweaks.

The overall plan going forward is to streamline and make things obvious.

Basically, more showing, less confusing.

Edit: If you have played hack slash loot, I'm trying to keep it in a similar straight forward fashion.

I'm making good progress on the PAX build look at these fancy screenshots,

Improved lighting, generally things are easier to see and there's more variance.

Split screen support, this was already halfway implemented but now it's fully functional.

Also I decided on a company name, Happy Box Games, I have fancy business cards to prove it.

So yeah making good progress, feels good to finally be able to work again.

Also I decided on a company name, Happy Box Games, I have fancy business cards to prove it.

:(

:(

Finally someone else has this error!

I thought I was the only one who was getting the error, it was starting to freak me out.

I'm not sure how to fix it but I'll try a few things, it might be a case where it just has to populate properly over a day or two.

Edit: Try doing a hard refresh see if it works, so ctrl + f5

This seems to fix it but I still need to figure out why it's happening.

Edit: Try doing a hard refresh see if it works, so ctrl + f5

This seems to fix it but I still need to figure out why it's happening.
I just went back and it worked. I didn't even close my browser.

EDIT: Now busted again will try refresh.

EDIT EDIT: Hard refresh no success.

I just went back and it worked. I didn't even close my browser.

EDIT: Now busted again will try refresh.

EDIT EDIT: Hard refresh no success.

Yeah it seems random, I just tried to reconfigure it so we'll see if that helps.

Otherwise I'll have to contact the dreamhost people.

Checking back a while later to see if the website changes took effect. The page first displayed the error, but upon refresh was correct. I wonder if I just had a cashed version of the broken site.

EDIT: Appears not, broken page again.

So I'm forgetting how you plan to release this. Are you looking to have it go through Greenlight?

I've got my character ready for battle.

wait nvm
Wow two ninjas in a row. (1 from me and 1 from you)