Author Topic: total biscuit is now dead  (Read 14007 times)

I don't know what your problem with me is, but go hang a poster of my avatar on your wall and get angry at that, there's no point in derailing this thread with such a useless argument

We should genocide all Gypsys. It'll be like the Jihads all over again. Inshallah

We should genocide all Gypsys. It'll be like the Jihads all over again. Inshallah
im not a gypsy. your muslim tricks are affecting the general populace..

im not a gypsy. your muslim tricks are affecting the general populace..

Everything about you reeks of Romani filth. You talk like a Gypsy, act like a gypsy, you even steal other peoples usernames on Discord.

Everything about you reeks of Romani filth. You talk like a Gypsy, act like a gypsy, you even steal other peoples usernames on Discord.
Brinetonium is someone else's name?? No...

Brinetonium is someone else's name?? No...

Who was that guy you were impersonating in CvG again?

minor forumers
the funniest thing about this little snippet is the way it implies that you think you are some kind of "major forumer"

UNOVA GET OUT OF MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unova comes into a thread and makes it about himself again (2018)

i hope the plenty of you who rush in to death threads in hopes of having your worthless two cents praised by the comedic gods take a good look after you shut off your computer screen tonight because all you'll see is your ugly reflection
switchblades
cocaine
gothboiclique make a hoe shake

switchblades
cocaine
gothboiclique make a hoe shake

I'm sorry google translate doesn't translate Ebonics, can anyone please translate for me?

I'm sorry google translate doesn't translate Ebonics, can anyone please translate for me?

he said ooga booga