Author Topic: [►WIP] Skill4Life's Pirate Adventure (Locked Until Finished)  (Read 50571 times)

oops i accidentally locked the topic apparently
my b

LETS JUST SAY LATE SUMMER
dont do this. set a date and stick with it. otherwise it will be a continuous project you will never be satisfied with and it will never release. 2 months is a pretty long time. you got this
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 01:01:46 AM by Farad »

dont do this. set a date and stick with it. otherwise it will be a continuous project you will never be satisfied with and it will never release. 2 months is a pretty long time. you got this

no way, i believe in the opposite.
never set a date, because then you rush to complete something by that date and the quality diminishes.

also 2 months will never happen, there's no way i can finish the islands i have to build in 2 months. pls bear with me though, you'll understand why soon enough

and dont hold that fear that im not gonna finish it, dont you forgetin worry pal
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 01:51:13 AM by skill4life »

yeah man skill is right, if you have a set deadline then you'll just rush stuff that isnt finished when it gets towards that date. i mean look at no mans sky lol

You don't have to worry about Skill not finishing this. I stop in every couple days and there's always so much new cool stuff. They're really motivated.

It will be well worth the wait, trust me guys.

and dont hold that fear that im not gonna finish it, dont you forgetin worry pal

I wont allow it

idk why you would put a deadline on a leisure project, doing so would have it grab too much attention and time. You got a life skill amirite?

id probably allow it

Any updates from the past week?

Any updates from the past week?

water now goes up

but ye not really, current stuff i'm working on is just me grinding it out, lots of terrain stuff.
when we hit a certain point, i wanna just forgetin DUMP all the info about the server out, but until then its gonna be quiet in this thread