Who should be the co. leader?

Clog
crazy man88
Toontown
Fungusmongus
Chilly
grogzor
dr. hazard

Author Topic: Clan TPM The Pothetic Mimes  (Read 5534 times)

OOPAH

i hate you and the sheep clan...you guys suck more then life.

lol emo.

no you retart more humor and dont say i cant spell because i spelt handicap like retart.

no you retart more humor and dont say i cant spell because i spelt handicap like retart.
You can't spell because you spelled handicap like "retart".

You can't spell because you spelled handicap like "retart".

...dude. cant you read? wait maybe you can becasue you corected me...handicappedly.

-Edit

nvm your just a dirtbag...thats all there is to it. just a simple washed up dirtbag.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 05:10:45 PM by EAP!!! »

nvm your just a dirtbag...thats all there is to it. just a simple washed up dirtbag.
I prefer "dustcontainer".

I prefer "dustcontainer".

realy..it dosnt matter just leave my thread alone if your not ganna join.

Thread? What thread.

sorry, post basicaly the same thing.
thread is britiash.

sorry, post basicaly the same thing.
thread is britiash.
You're an idiot.

no you retart more humor and don't say I can't spell because I spelled handicap like retart.
...dude. can't you read? wait maybe you can because you corrected me...handicappedly.

-Edit

nvm your just a dirtbag...that's all there is to it. just a simple washed up dirtbag.

Lol'd. Spelt is not, never has, and never will be a word. So I hope. :< also, all bolded words are words I fixed, so I would say you can't spell mainly because you can't spell.  :cookieMonster:

I didn't fix the grammar/punctuation/capitalization mistakes, mind you. But I don't think those matter.

Lol'd. Spelt is not, never has, and never will be a word. So I hope. :< also, all bolded words are words I fixed, so I would say you can't spell mainly because you can't spell.  :cookieMonster:

I didn't fix the grammar/punctuation/capitalization mistakes, mind you. But I don't think those matter.

Who the hell are you? My teacher? Because i never was good at grammer... i have freinds to corect me.

No, let's see you make a GOOD clan.

Good for you.
If my clan isnt so good then why are there actualy people in it?