Author Topic: ~~Un-official blacklist~~  (Read 20881 times)

Happy to help. Please help keep this list active ;D

My very first time on a Blackmail list. I feel so( un)loved.  :cookieMonster:

Ps: My ID is 5577.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 11:44:36 PM by Mikiyikiy »

Thanks.

Your smiling faces are all the thanks I need.

Also, gimme a dollar.

Any particular reason Roblox helper's name is bolded?

Any particular reason Roblox helper's name is bolded?

I don't think we should place them above/below others on the list because of why they're blacklisted. The only thing we need to know about how bad they are is that they're someone you want to completely avoid interaction with. Or we can take it the other way and underline build stealers, put absolute douchebags in green, and have the names of spammers in subscript.

woo, I'm not on there, I personally don't know any of these guys( I believe) except lord tony, and I salute you on putting him there.

*salute

I've made some acceptations. Change is good.

also @ jet

I don't think we should place them above/below others on the list because of why they're blacklisted. The only thing we need to know about how bad they are is that they're someone you want to completely avoid interaction with. Or we can take it the other way and underline build stealers, put absolute douchebags in green, and have the names of spammers in subscript.

This list is in no particular order.

I made 1 acceptation for him because he is total and utter disaster.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 02:33:37 AM by Knaz »

Where is GREEN BLOCKHEAD???

I nominate Gikon. For incredibly annoying weapons. I hate it when someone comes up behind you and blows your speakers with the Death weapon.
Gikon/Nero Mich || ID - 511