6 (31.6%)
Yes and No
3 (15.8%)
Nah
1 (5.3%)
DEFINETLY NOT!!
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Battlefield 1943  (Read 3273 times)

This is for Xbox360 and PS3. It's an online only game and the graphics are really good. You have to capture spawn points to win. Or you just kill off the other team. This, my friends, IS an arcade game. Discuss if necessary.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 02:19:47 PM by Agent Awsome »

Where is it for PC?

Where is it for PC?

Apparently, it was canceled since BC2 came out and i guess 1943 was a promo like thing for BC2.

Apparently, it was canceled since BC2 came out and i guess 1943 was a promo like thing for BC2.
inb4marcemrages

Anyway, I've been having severe lag in 1943 lately.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 06:03:24 PM by Snaffle J. Bean »

It wasn't canceled.  The last I've heard it's "coming soon".  It's in Valve time+, I'm guessing.

waiting on it for PC

I was scrolling through the arcade thing and I found it. I don't think it would work on our laptop.

I was scrolling through the arcade thing and I found it. I don't think it would work on our laptop.
It's not for PC yet.

Where is it for PC?
It's not for PC yet.
Yep, but I want it on PC also.
I'm not sure, but I think Marcem wants it on PC.

Why isn't it on PC yet? I heard it was supposed to be out Q1 2010. It's goddamn June.

I'm not sure, but I think Marcem wants it on PC.
It's been a full YEAR past it's original PC release date.  And now it's completely broken on PS3.

I got it for PS3 and ever since I bought it (last week) it kept on saying "Could not connect to EA Online." My internet works perfectly on the PS3.