Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1645280 times)

And now permanently banned for simply arguing my point as to why I did not deserve to be banned for 10 minutes initially. Great server ruined by admins with a lack of intelligence.
inb4XangRage.

EditI told Jetz IG, It's done.
@ Hank - Good post. However, I don't think complaining about an unfairness on the admin's part is "raging." Here is some good evidence at least for one of Pecon's admins. Pecon, do you really want someone with such a lack of maturity to be representing your server?

Disobediance towards admins; being a nuisance.

Legit reason.
Pageloss

Xang, I told you to stop being rude. You continued to refer to the admins as scrubs, and when they threatened you with a ban in hopes of getting you to stop, you said you'd go to Pecon complaining that they let their emotions get in the way of their job. I quickly got sick of your antagonizing behavior, and every other admin supported the ban.

Pecon7, you should rethink your current admins. They seem to think that refusing to "shut the forget up" is a reason to kick and later ban for 10 minutes.
I banned you after warning you a ton of times, To stop trolling.
"all admins are scrubs"
"not being rude just an observation"
"you're easy"
"omg stfu"
"im legit just saying my observation"

I told you to stop trolling, you didn't shut the hell up.
I banned you for what, 10 Minutes?
After you came back you continued to be a forgethead, and Jetz perma banned you.

vvvvv
Xang, I told you to stop being rude. You continued to refer to the admins as scrubs, and when they threatened you with a ban in hopes of getting you to stop, you said you'd go to Pecon complaining that they let their emotions get in the way of their job. I quickly got sick of your antagonizing behavior, and every other admin supported the ban.

stuff i just called ostinyo a scrub

You continued to refer to the admins as scrubs
Yep definitely xang. That's like normal xang, as he does that in every server.

I banned you after warning you a ton of times, To stop trolling.
"all admins are scrubs"
"not being rude just an observation"
"you're easy"
"omg stfu"
"im legit just saying my observation"

I told you to stop trolling, you didn't shut the hell up.
I banned you for what, 10 Minutes?
After you came back you continued to be a forgethead, and Jetz perma banned you.

vvvvv
Do you even know what "trolling" means? I was stating what I thought. In no way was I "trolling" you. I never said "omg stfu," for the record.

Do you even know what "trolling" means? I was stating what I thought. In no way was I "trolling" you. I never said "omg stfu," for the record.
Don't make me get the chat logs out.

EDIT: Checked, I think it was worthy of a few day ban. But not permanent.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 07:57:00 PM by pecon98 »

Either way, No one gives a forget.
You made your point of being a nuisance to the server.
You ruined the game-play for everyone else, so me and Jetz made a move.
If you want to go troll, Do it elsewhere.
We don't tolerate bullstuff, We all are just trying to play the game and have fun.
End of story.

Don't make me get the chat logs out.
Get the chat logs out. I never said "omg stfu"
Either way, No one gives a forget.
You made your point of being a nuisance to the server.
You ruined the game-play for everyone else, so me and Jetz made a move.
If you want to go troll, Do it elsewhere.
We don't tolerate bullstuff, We all are just trying to play the game and have fun.
End of story.

once again, if no one gave a forget, why are you caring so much? I should be on the server if "no one gave a forget."
And I never ruined the gameplay for everyone else. I played the game just like I was supposed to - kill the boss. I never trolled. I simply argued my point and defended myself.

I simply argued my point and defended myself.
Then don't be annoying about it.

Get the chat logs out. I never said "omg stfu"once again, if no one gave a forget, why are you caring so much? I should be on the server if "no one gave a forget."
And I never ruined the gameplay for everyone else. I played the game just like I was supposed to - kill the boss. I never trolled. I simply argued my point and defended myself.
You ruined the game-play, Multiple people complained to me about you whining and bitching and calling people names.
Defended yourself, You weren't defending. You were more on the offense side of the field.
I care because It's my duty as an admin to make the game-play for everyone pleasant, whether is banning trolls, or Killing AFKers, etc, I'm keeping the server a happy environment. You were working against me, so i stopped you in your tracks.
I'd consider un-banning you after a week if you stopped with your crap.

I played the game just like I was supposed to - kill the boss. I never trolled. I simply argued my point and defended myself.
You were not defending yourself when you called every admin a scrub and started this whole mess. You also called the boss a scrub when he was "too easy". For the record, that boss was Mr. J, who also told you to shut up. You brought all of this on yourself.

You were not defending yourself when you called every admin a scrub and started this whole mess. You also called the boss a scrub when he was "too easy". For the record, that boss was Mr. J, who also told you to shut up. You brought all of this on yourself.
Not just one boss, Multiple.
Including me, Iquarax or w.e, Mr. J, and few players that got the chance at boss.