Author Topic: why do a lot of people hate roblox? :o  (Read 5579 times)

I mean, really
if you say "roblox is cool", people will say "LOL U SUK!! GET BAK 2  ROBLOX!!!!!!!"

I honestly don't think roblox is a bad game. I wouldn't say its a bad game, but i wouldn't say its the best game ever.

There are some things i really like about Roblox over Blockland, but really, blockland is a bit better than roblox. It might be easier to script in, but that doesn't make the whole game 100% more cooler than blockland. Besides, a lot of blocklanders don't know how to script (example: me) and i still love this game :o

but the thing i hate about roblox, is the community. You can't hate, though. They're only like, 7 year olds. They don't know how to use computers and stuff, give them a break :(
 (although i hate the fact they make those things about roblox vs. minecraft vs. wizard 101 vs. blockalnd stuff. and yes, i did see a video of roblox vs. wizard 101 before)

EDIT: i also hate the fact that people say "this game is free!!! ITS BETTER!!!" (it's FREE, but its not exactly FREE. i guess it's "pay to play" then, right?)
i'd love to hear discussions about roblox from you guys :o

« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:59:01 PM by Ayxrion »

only handicaps involve themselves with any competition with roblox

I still play Roblox, If it wasn't for Roblox then there would be a low chance of me being here.

I still play Roblox, If it wasn't for Roblox then there would be a low chance of me being here.
same here for both.

i play roblox for the disaster servers. <3

Roblox is full of 7 year olds so they start "wars" in YouTube comments and really jus don't know how to act appropriately.

Roblox is full of 7 year olds so they start "wars" in YouTube comments and really jus don't know how to act appropriately.
they are only young and don't know how to use computers and stuff. i mean probably, when they get older, they'll check back their old posts and say "wow... did i really say that?"

they are only young and don't know how to use computers and stuff. i mean probably, when they get older, they'll check back their old posts and say "wow... did i really say that?"
Well for the time being, that's whatmakes the game so terrible.

yes, although when they get older they leave roblox.  Its not like Blockland which has a mix of younger and older folks.  Many players of roblox are young, and when they start to get older, leave.  That's why roblox's community is pretty immature (not saying that Blockland's isn't either)

Roblox is an amazing game.

roblox is a kid's game tho

So many skullforgeters
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:07:41 PM by Blooker »

I love Blockland and Roblox.