Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 224882 times)

Added them both, keep them comming.

The generator thing should select 2 words at random 1 beginning with M then the other beginning with E instead of picking a whole sentence.

I'm not sure if it'll allow these but they all say Masters of the Elite in different languages:

• French - Maître de l'élite
  • German - Meister der Auslese
  • Itallian - Padrone dell'elite
  • Portuguese - Mestre do elite
  • Spanish - Amo de la élite

Sorry for any bad translations I can't speak any language apart from english and latin so i used google translator.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 11:58:20 AM by MrPickel »

It should change the automessage, too - it stays at "Welcome to [Mote] Primary"...

It should change the automessage, too - it stays at "Welcome to [Mote] Primary"...
Yeah, I'll ask Randy.

Mappers of the Eternity
Martyrs of the Embalmed
Members of the Ensemble
Makers of the Enchilada

Mappers of the Eternity
Martyrs of the Embalmed
Members of the Ensemble
Makers of the Enchilada
Added them. The server titles in this thread are turning out to be comedy gold :D

Mother of the envelop, submitted by my mum.

Masters of the Ebonics lul.

Okay i would like to join MotE, because i like alot of the members and i think it will be fun to join, Ive recently came back to Blockland, and have built a nice boxing building called "The Golden Sun" Im still working on it, but ill add a save here so anyone that wants to see can have a look and see if they like it or not, Ill also post it in the gallery as a WIP To get some feed back.

Okay i did have a save added, but the files to big lol. Ill post a link to screenies in a few moments
Link - http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=21678.0

Thanks for looking,
Ministry
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 05:37:08 AM by Ministry »