Author Topic: Brickitect & Serings harass chewer  (Read 31465 times)

kicking someone from a building server for asking what brick packs the host uses
incredible

kicking someone from a building server for asking brickitect what brick packs he uses
incredible
no edit: brickitect was not the host. i am a fart. point still stands

I got banned from his server because I commented on one of his houses.

i remember serings banning me for doing something of little consequence too but i forgot the specifics

Brickitect and Enn build the same house over and over lmao get some skill pls

brickitect fantasizes about his how to train your dragon OCs having love with him and other HTTYD OCs
hes also doesnt realize how bland his house is
i dont even care about how hes harrassing chewer, brickitect is  forgetball
/support

brickitect fantasizes about his how to train your dragon OCs having love with him and other HTTYD OCs
/support
I thought he said before he doesn't like the love stuffs? Sounds like you're just assuming this.

was this on Enn's server? sure does seem similar

was this on Enn's server? sure does seem similar

noedit:

nvm i can't seem to read, it's on serings' server, okay

anyway /support

Brititect has always been critical of everything everyone does, to the extent of complaining houses look outdated as a criticism point since he apparently can't find anything majorly wrong with the actual build, and nobody dares criticize one of his houses.
Doesn't surprise me he would do this.
It is remarkably hilarious that the guy who can build nothing but "standard suburban home" tries to criticise people as choosing bad theming.
Also, people criticise his builds plenty, he just completely ignores them.

Does Chewer have autism? Or did you guys presume he has autism because of his bad grammar?

Brickitect and Enn build the same house over and over lmao get some skill pls

Atleast enn doesnt have an ego the size of the titanic.

Atleast enn doesnt have an ego the size of the titanic.
Good one.

Haha what a pair of roostery starfishs. I can't imagine how insufferable they must be to deal in real life.