Poll

Should I lock this RP?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Thug City Roleplay - The Beginning of a New Era.  (Read 54951 times)

First of all, I am right next to you, with a god damn gun pointed at you head.
Read my full post.
Secondly, I'm a cyborg.
Third, the recoil from the guns would throw your aim off, so that only a few bullets hit me.

Learn to RP, learn some physics, learn the boundries between fiction and fact.

Give him credit. Now.
You wouldn't be able to get the drop on me and Tuff forgeter Jr.

Adam jumps through the ceiling and tries to attack me and Frank, but it starts raining so it shorts his cuircuts.

Thanks for the credit c:

Gamer, no godmodding you stupid forget. You can't control other characters, nor can Secret. I have put up with this stuff long enough, please go forget yourselves.

Adam jumps through the ceiling and tries to attack me and Frank, but it starts raining so he short cuircut.
You can't win everything, accept your damn death already.
You kill off the leader of one gang before they make their first post, how do you think they feel?
Deal with it, and take death.

Gamer, no godmodding you stupid forget. You can't control other characters, nor can Secret. I have put up with this stuff long enough, please go forget yourselves.
I didn't godmod. I added the detail that it rained to xxxkill's post, proving why I could still act without a gun at my head and my boyo SecretAgent79 was still alive.

Adam jumps through the ceiling and tries to attack me and Frank, but it starts raining so he short cuircut.

What kind of bullstuff people make a cop, who will have to swim, or run through rain, not water proof.
Learn reason.
And yeah, I could get the drop on you. Tuff is recovering from JUST DYING and you're reading a bible.
LEARN2RP

I didn't godmod. I added the detail that it rained to xxxkill's post, proving why I could still act without a gun at my head and my boyo SecretAgent79 was still alive.

Again, water-proof. It has been proven in Deus Ex.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 07:57:35 PM by xxxxkill »

That's godmodding, not taking death is godmodding.
You don't know stuff about how to RP.

i love you xxxxkill

In a non-homoloveual way, right?
I'd be fine if it was though.

-snip-
New pic.

Nice stash bro.

forget you adam and (Shinzeru's char.) I say outloud with such anger in my eyes. I grab a rocket launcher that my gang member had tossed me and shot it into their cars and cops and insurgents. *A huge explosion causes them to fly everywhere luckily theyre bodies are not decapitated just a little burned and hurt.. They can't move for long* "Lets get out of this dump I say"

Three words:
GOD loving MOD

forget you adam and (Shinzeru's char.) I say outloud with such anger in my eyes. I grab a rocket launcher that my gang member had tossed me and shot it into their cars and cops and insurgents. *A huge explosion causes them to fly everywhere luckily theyre bodies are not decapitated just a little burned and hurt.. They can't move for long* "Lets get out of this dump I say"
Oh god you're stupid.

In a non-homoloveual way, right?
I'd be fine if it was though.

Nice stash bro.
yes in a non homoloveual way

"Damn nice shot Tuff forgeter Jr., without a leader the insurgeants don't stand a chance against us! But wait, he's still alive!" I pull out my sniper rifle and take him out with a single shot to the head. Then the two of us leave the mall to join up with some Thug City Lawyers and eliminate the Italy Mafia.

"Damn nice shot Tuff forgeter Jr., without a leader the insurgeants don't stand a chance against us! But wait, he's still alive!" I pull out my sniper rifle and take him out with a single shot to the head.

First of all, whom?
Second of all, that was a godmod, and therefore will be ignored.
Third, this topic will die due to your stuffty modding.

yes in a non homoloveual way

Dammit.