Author Topic: 2000s Thread  (Read 15727 times)

I wish that I'd gotten into Runescape back when it was still a hip new thing.
A friend of mine recently got his 10 year veteran badge in it.

Anyone remember Freerealms?
(too lazy to post a pic)

Anyone remember Freerealms?
(too lazy to post a pic)

Yeah lmao, my dad and I created an account on that to check it out but apparently we couldn't play it either because we were on a mac or our system didn't have a good enough gpu/cpu.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 12:50:27 AM by Willymcmilly »

NOEDIT:I also had lego universe
My loving dad bought membership right before it closed
that was the worst day of my entire life

Does anyone remember a browser-based mmo that was hosted through nick or cn's website? It shut down after a year or two, I think it was around 2007-09, I forget what it was called though. It was pretty cool. It wasn't FusionFall, it was 2D overhead perspective.

GUYS DOES ANYONE loving REMEMBER THAT FOSTER'S HOME FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS ONLINE MMO GAME THING

GUYS DOES ANYONE loving REMEMBER THAT FOSTER'S HOME FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS ONLINE MMO GAME THING
yes
my internet was dial-up back when it was released and i remember waiting for 2 hours for it to load but it never did

Also, did anyone else play Poptropica before it became a membership game?

Yeah lmao, my dad and I created an account on that to check it out but apparently we couldn't play it either because we were on a mac or our system didn't have a good enough gpu/cpu.

[img ]http://screenshots.en.sftcdn.net/en/scrn/82000/82903/free-realms-40.jpg[/img]
[img ]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/45/Free_realms.jpg[/img]
forget I USED TO PLAY THE stuff OUTTA THAT

anybody remember this kick ass piece of work?

I didn't play it until 2011 but that game is loving awesome. Too bad the second one wasn't that great

(game is Soldier of Fortune)

Also, did anyone else play Poptropica before it became a membership game?
It's membership now? I remember when there were only two islands.

Does anyone remember a browser-based mmo that was hosted through nick or cn's website? It shut down after a year or two, I think it was around 2007-09, I forget what it was called though. It was pretty cool. It wasn't FusionFall, it was 2D overhead perspective.

nicktropolis?

nicktropolis?

No, that wasn't it. The setting was more dark and had fantasy elements.