Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 311148 times)

five nights at HAL'a

"open the magnetic doors, HAL!"

"i'm sorry dave"

1987 + 30 = 2017

Either FNAF 3 is in the future, or it means one of the current games takes place 30 years after the upcoming one.

EDIT: Or maybe it means it's 30 years after some unknown event.
My theory could be that 30 years after Fredbear's Family Diner shut down or after some mysterious event.

I finally beat fnaf 1. I'm very proud of myself right now.

What the forget is this thread and how does it have over 100 pages wtf
How is this a thread
What's so hard to believe?

What's so hard to believe?
that people actually like this game

It's not the game itself that's the fun part. It's putting together the story of what happened.

And if you don't like the game, then leave.

I don't understand why you'd post if you find the game uninteresting.

While I myself enjoy the game, it's obvious that most others have fun piecing the story together, which isn't half bad as well. But if you don't care for any of these things, why say anything at all?

man forget those people having fun over there

man forget those people having fun over there
No, it's more like "Hey! Those guys are enjoying something that I dislike! How dare they?"

No, it's more like "Hey! Those guys are enjoying something that I dislike! How dare they?"
We should chlorine gas them!
Don't hurt me :c

I finally beat fnaf 1. I'm very proud of myself right now.
I couldn't get past the starting screen :c

snip

it begins
cool

i was hoping it was going to be a sequel over a prequel, just because another prequel would be the same exact thing as the first game, with a different diner layout

cool

i was hoping it was going to be a sequel over a prequel, just because another prequel would be the same exact thing as the first game, with a different diner layout
But it would answer nearly all of our unanswered questions about FNAF. Like where did the Puppet come from, why did it turn dead children into animatronics, and why are the animatronics trying to kill you in the first place.

cool

I would think FNaF3 would make FNaF2 a sequel, well, who knows.

But it would answer nearly all of our unanswered questions about FNAF. Like where did the Puppet come from, why did it turn dead children into animatronics, and why are the animatronics trying to kill you in the first place.
Wait, what? They were stuffed into the exoskeletons?