Poll

-

-
-
-
-
-

Author Topic: Re: Blockville. -The End-  (Read 45595 times)

You forgot about me :(
keeping track of all the posts is hard. added

I need to check out 1.9, might as well do it with other people

IGN Regulith

I need to check out 1.9, might as well do it with other people

IGN Regulith
added

I made a massive sugar cane farm in the field to the south of Buttville.
Using that I raised the 500,000.00 Bucks necessary to create a nation.
So.

I welcome any and all to the nation of Twerkington.

Our capital is Buttville.
I have sent out invites to several other towns in case they wish to join.

I am not inducing taxes, and I noticed Buttville got 10 extra chunks of territory just for being in a nation.
So, yeah.

In other news, Desmonds is getting a guild hall, where we will plan our assault on The End.
I'll be making some iron armor kits w/shields, picks, a sword, a bow, and arrows. and a pumpkin.
So if you lose your stuff at some point, or just need a kit to help out in The End.  That will be available.
I am uh- tentatively setting the date of assault for this weekend.  Like- Saturday or Friday.  I'll need some input on who will be available at what time.  So we can all kinda go as a party.
I ask that you refrain from entering the portal until then.

I made a massive sugar cane farm in the field to the south of Buttville.
Using that I raised the 500,000.00 Bucks necessary to create a nation.
So.

I welcome any and all to the nation of Twerkington.

Our capital is Buttville.
I have sent out invites to several other towns in case they wish to join.

I am not inducing taxes, and I noticed Buttville got 10 extra chunks of territory just for being in a nation.
So, yeah.

In other news, Desmonds is getting a guild hall, where we will plan our assault on The End.
I'll be making some iron armor kits w/shields, picks, a sword, a bow, and arrows. and a pumpkin.
So if you lose your stuff at some point, or just need a kit to help out in The End.  That will be available.
I am uh- tentatively setting the date of assault for this weekend.  Like- Saturday or Friday.  I'll need some input on who will be available at what time.  So we can all kinda go as a party.
I ask that you refrain from entering the portal until then.
10/10 nation name ign. Looking forward to seeing how you guys do against the dragon

A friend of mine named SpaceGaming (BL name)
wants to join the server,
IGN: blocksrock24

A friend of mine named SpaceGaming (BL name)
wants to join the server,
IGN: blocksrock24
added, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid

day lasts like 5 seconds and night is 55 years and theres always like 500000 monsters outside day or night

I did some overtime and finished the Guild Hall - for the most part, that is. It's still quite compact as per my building style but can be expanded if need be. If you have a town you can submit a banner that'll be shown here, and I'll further decorate the exterior and interior next time with bulletin boards and such.

Here are some more houses for free to take - four free total.

And a cafe? We'll see, this can be changed to anything.

day lasts like 5 seconds and night is 55 years and theres always like 500000 monsters outside day or night
I've noticed the Mob spawn rate goes up as the night lingers.  I suggest making or joining a town.  As you can disable mob spawning inside of a town.  They just up and disappear.

I did some overtime and finished the Guild Hall
Awesome.  If I remember right, for an outsider it's difficult to find the guild hall.  Maybe you should set up some signs.

I'll be on later today to make those armor sets.

I still need info on who will be on Saturday.  So I can pick a time.
I'm thinking we go through the portal at 6PM Mountain Time.  Which is 7PM West | 6PM Mountain | 5PM Central | 4PM East.EDIT: I'm bad at times, its 7PM East, 6PM Central, 5PM Mountain, and 4PM West.
But that's a bit late for those on the West coast(I guess).  Idk.  Tell me what you think.  I don't know where everyone is based.  :panda:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 06:27:58 PM by Tendon »

I don't know if the server is taking plugin requests, but I'd really like something that allowed players to be able to bottle experience so it could be traded/stored

It doesn't take long before the only vanilla resource people need when trading is diamonds and diamond-related things, and I think it'd be nice to be able to have something else to offer

Just a thought

I still need info on who will be on Saturday.  So I can pick a time.
I'm thinking we go through the portal at 6PM Mountain Time.  Which is 7PM West | 6PM Mountain | 5PM Central | 4PM East.
But that's a bit late for those on the West coast(I guess).  Idk.  Tell me what you think.  I don't know where everyone is based.  :panda:

I'm in

can I be whitelisted

mc name is Maxwell23461

the lighthouse and pier outside of buttville have burned down?

I don't know if the server is taking plugin requests, but I'd really like something that allowed players to be able to bottle experience so it could be traded/stored

It doesn't take long before the only vanilla resource people need when trading is diamonds and diamond-related things, and I think it'd be nice to be able to have something else to offer

Just a thought

i would enjoy this and im also up to come fight with the dragon. i can enchant armor and weapons for the fight if someone needs any enchanted

i also made a banner to be hung up at the guild hall

can I be whitelisted

mc name is Maxwell23461
Added, don't do anything stupid or i will immediately ban you.

Just a thought
Added a pole where people can vote, if you want this you need to vote vote.

Blocksrock24 has been banned for the griefing of setting blockasaurs housing on fire.

For some reason sheep don't drop wool so I have added a chest full of wool at spawn. Please be sensible and only take what you need at the time or i will hunt you down. Also please don't use the mcmmo anvil unless you want to waste your materials as it won't repair your items
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 05:12:54 PM by TerraFirma »

Exp bottler added, just left click an enchantment table with an empty bottle.