Author Topic: Desert Outpost  (Read 2867 times)

not bad for a small build....i agree noobs work too hard on there builds. because i they want to make it soo good but when they try to make it good it turns out like crap...believe me when i first got Blockland i did the same thing lol

This is coming from a jr. member :o
This is coming from a full member :o

not bad for a small build....i agree noobs work too hard on there builds. because i they want to make it soo good but when they try to make it good it turns out like crap...believe me when i first got Blockland i did the same thing lol

Pocket registered months before you, Z9-C.

Im no newb, I may be new to the forums, but I played 0002 and rtb, so Ive been around

This is coming from a full member :o
This is coming from a hero member :o

This is coming from someone who doesn't care what kind of member anyone is.

Pocket registered months before you, Z9-C.
Im no newb, I may be new to the forums, but I played 0002 and rtb, so Ive been around
Post count and registration date doesn't mean anything here.
Z9, Did you even bother to read what Wedge said?

Forum rank here really doesn't mean anything.

Unless you're an Admin or Badspot.

You mean Moderator or Administrator, and those are not ranks, but titles.

You mean Moderator or Administrator, and those are not ranks, but titles.
Uhhh not rly(yes im new)They somehow are ranks but...........Well i dont know but yes its likely a rank.There suker