Author Topic: PSA: Ragref spams child research on Discord  (Read 18071 times)

lol those entropia austists got upset and started spamming research in the retro arcade

normal social interaction is too complex for monkeys

lol those entropia austists got upset and started spamming research in the retro arcade

entropia TM

Lol wow that's beyond pathetic

this isn't incredibly relevant but isn't zapk one of the entropia autists? or at the very least, werent the entropians the ones who kept buying him keys?

yes. afaik the main handicaps in the stuffsquad are stufflord, xeidious, honno, zapk, maxx, office pirate, queeba, etc..

yes. afaik the main handicaps in the stuffsquad are stufflord, xeidious, honno, zapk, maxx, office pirate, queeba, etc..
thanks for clearing that up explains a lot

i just went in and asked them why you were saying that and maxx says it was him and only him and that discord just banned all of us

we had nothing to do with that

joined the discord to ask what was going on and was banned immediately
alright

joined the discord to ask what was going on and was banned immediately
alright
me too rip

why are you bunching even loving xeidious into this so called group of problem users when it was only one guy
what

i just went in and asked them why you were saying that and maxx says it was him and only him and that discord just banned all of us

we had nothing to do with that
I still wonder why Maxx is still a staff member in the discord honestly, due to his recent behavior showing how little he's changed

i dont get why people backup maxx
like he still has some recent stuff

we asked office pirate to stop with the obnoxious queebaspeak stuff and he got upset and presumably posted the link where 2 people immediately joined doing the Eh thing and another spamming a research gif.

nice friend group you got there stufflord

why are you bunching even loving xeidious into this so called group of problem users when it was only one guy
what
I still wonder why Maxx is still a staff member in the discord honestly, due to his recent behavior showing how little he's changed

seriously everyone in entropia is really pissed off at maxx because they just banned every single one of us for his stupid actions